Medal of Honor launches in UK – Frontline trailer released by EA

Friday, 15th October 2010 14:51 GMT By Johnny Cullen

frontline

EA’s released a trailer of the HD revamp of Medal of Honor: Frontline which comes packed in with the PS3 version of the new Medal of Honor, which launches today in the UK.

The trailer shows the similarities in the landings on D-Day in Normandy for Frontline as well as the landings in the modern-day Medal of Honor.

Watch it below.

Medal of Honor launches today in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC, with Medal of Honor: Frontline exclusive to the PlayStation 3 version.

1. Yoshi

*wipes away a tear* that music gets me everytime, this was one of my first ps2 games.

2. Naaame

Seems like a cool little extra for PS3 players out there, I remember playing that game!

My only quibble is, I’m seeing modern warfare soldiers in the trailer, as well as fighter jets, is that just to demonstrate that it comes with the new MOH? or do you play 2 storylines at once?, I’m not sure. Great trailer anyway

3. Johnny Cullen

No, it just comes with the new MOH. There’s one storyline in MOH and that’s modern-day. That’s it.

4. ThePlatypus

Although it’s probably not intended for this purpose I think this trailer is brilliant, because it shows that although technology is advancing wars still exist; and people still sacrifice their lives for others.

5. Shokaku

“which launches today in the UK” How about rest of the europe? Naaaaaa.. the world is made of USA and UK only -_-

6. manamana

I wonder if no developer thinks about making the perfect thisgen d-day / normandy game. I mean with top notch graphics and sound, James Ryan style.

7. KrazyKraut

Will be Frontline on disc or download only?

8. mojo

tbh, the brighter parts of that ingame footage look surprisingly good!

Kraut: afaik its on the disc but u have to completly install it (6GB iirc?) and leave the disc in drive to play. means u cant share it, but resell it.
    MfG aus DE :)

9. reask

Do you have to pay EA to play this on line?

10. Gekidami

^Yes, you need an activation key.

11. cookiejar

Picked it up today, really diggin it so far. Haven’t booted up Frontline yet, but i’m sure it’ll take me back.

12. ThePlatypus

I thought it worked the same way BFBC2 worked, buy it new you get free DLC if not you’ve got to pay

13. reask

Thanks Gek.
    Will not be getting so.
    F**k u EA and your charging.

14. KrazyKraut

@mojo
    Vielen Dank :)
    kay…I dont care if you need the disc^^ its just normal on the PS3.
    Just wanted to know, because I am not a fan of downloadable games or DLCs or something. I am the old school collector^^

15. Alex475

This game is pretty cool, the frontline game comes on disc and I didn’t have to pay anything for online, the card for what I believe to be for future free DLC came with the game as well. One thing is that I loved the single player a lot more than multiplayer. Great game…

16. Johnny Cullen

Yeah, you get Frontline on the disc. You just need to install it.

It takes about ten minutes, but it’s still quicker then been given a code and downloading it from PS Store.

As for the whole online code thing, it’s not so you can use online. You can still use online even if you don’t put in the code.

The code is just for the VIP DLC stuff, like in BFBC2.

17. AHA-Lambda

@16 – apparently it gives you a 7 day trial of mp and after that you need a code

18. Johnny Cullen

Na. That’s for the EA Sports games, I believe.