Rockstar puts out another Undead Nightmare trailer and more screens

Wednesday, 13th October 2010 17:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

undeadrdr

Rockstar has sent over another kick-ass trailer for Red Dead Redemption’s Undead Nightmare pack along with some screens showing off unlockable Legend of the Apocalypse and the Zombie Hunter outfits for John Marsten.

Each outfit has a set of Challenges and unique rewards. Rockstar said more information on the Challenges for each outfit will be revealed next week.

While we were very pleased with this mail, due to it’s awesome contents, we are a bit miffed as well because there wasn’t a release date attached to it. Just “coming very soon” to PSN and XBL.

Face, meet wall. Damn it.

Anyway, check out the assets while you wait for this to land.

More can be found here, here, here, here, and finally, here.

1. Goliath

Pretty bad ass. Looking forward to this. Still haven’t finished RDR yet though.

2. El_MUERkO

I’ll bet you a fresh, delicious brain that it’ll be out on Halloween or the Thursday before it!

3. Stephany Nunneley

@2 That’s what I’ve been told by an anonymous private secretive person. :)

4. Dralen

@2&3 But…but t-that’s like two weeks away!!!!

5. itwa5me

This is exactly what all DLC should be like!

Actual continuation of the game!

If all game’s did this they would see more money!

6. DJ Deathstar

I reckon tuesday the 26th as most big name dlc comes out on tuesdays icluding all RDR dlc’s

7. evilashchris

Enough with the DLC already, It’s like flogging a dead horse!

Wait a minute…

8. M2Kx

meh

9. EscoBlades

More zombies. Of course….talk about lazy ideas.

Why not make My Little Pony: Zombie DLC while we are at it….

*shakes head*

10. OlderGamer

Someday games will only cost about 1/3rd of what they do now. Around 20usd. The reason is that the game itself will only be an enlarged demo. Maybe the first couple of hours are unlocked, and to get to the rest of the game, you will need to buy the “DLC” codes to unlock the rest of the game. They will prolly be unlocked/sold in segments costing 10usd each.

I am not too sure how I feel about such a thing, but when I look into my aging and cracked crystal ball this is the type of thing I see happening. Sometimes I just see three finger holes, but once I turn the ball over, it just comes to me.

11. ReeceHeywood

It’s out 26th, leaked in some post by R*.

12. DJ Deathstar

told ya!

13. Isaaclarke37

I think this will be first DLC i Purchase for this game, i am loving the game so far and i seriously don’t want it to end.
    And Zombies are fitting so bad into the game environment, can’t wait for release.