Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded and Macross F may have been high profile debuts last week, but that didn’t stop Pokemon Black & White from maintaining the top spot on Media Create’s Japanese software chart.
Pokemon Black & White ending up selling another 230K units last week, bringing the total close to the 4 million lifetime mark.
Namco and Square’s offerings weren’t the only debuts last week: Red Dead Redemption, Class of Heroes 3, F1 2010, Tenkaichi Sengoku Lovers, and Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 all debuted as well.
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded came in third place with 96K units, while Red Dead Redemption debuted at four on PS3 and number 7 on Xbox 360 for a combined total of 731,672 units.
Here’s the full top 20 for your consideration along with last week’s sales figures in parenthesis:
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 231,638 (3,992,855)
- Macross F Itsuwari no Utahime (PS3): 152,699 – NEW
- Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded (DS): 95,505 – NEW
- Red Dead Redemption (PS3): 70,599
- Class of Heroes 3 (PSP): 30,572 – NEW
- Wii Party (Wii): 26,259 (1,099,428)
- Red Dead Redemption (X360): 25,673
- F1 2010 (PS3): 25,273
- Dead Rising 2 (PS3): 24,416 (104,111)
- K-On! After School Live (PSP): 21,454 (192,303)
- Black Panther Yakuza New Chapter PSP): 19,109 (236,485)
- Class of Heroes 3 (PS3): 14,892 – NEW
- Okamiden (DS): 12,829 (97,300)
- Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (PSP): 11,147 (95,507)
- Tenkaichi Sengoku Lovers DS (DS): 9,510 – NEW
- H.A.W.X.2 (PS3): 8,921 – NEW
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii): 6,991 (849,567)
- Dragon Ball Tag Versus (PSP): 6,734 (25,814)
- Dead Rising 2 (X360): 6,279 (50,097)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G PSP the Best Reprint (PSP): 6,261 (443,365)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.