Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Facebook game now live

Tuesday, 12th October 2010 16:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

projectlegacy

Project Legacy, the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood game on Facebook, has gone live.

The game, which unlocks items and landmarks in Brotherhood, sees you joining the Templar company Abstergo Industries, allows you to earn Uplay points. Once you create an assassin profile, you can use these points to unlock content. Points are earned through quest rewards and as you level up, you get more complex items like more men for your army or horses.

As you unlock landmarks and items in Legacy, the same items become available in Brotherhood.

Brotherhood is out on November 16 in the US and November 19 in the UK for PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version is coming next year.

1. Gekidami

…I’ve been playing this for nearly 2 weeks now… :S

2. EscoBlades

It has been live for a while…as the first comment stated.

3. Stephany Nunneley

Strange, it was not live on my end last week. Maybe over there it was. Regardless. It’s live. Go play it. Earn points. Have fun. :)

4. EscoBlades

No problem. Been really enjoying it :D

5. Stephany Nunneley

@4 Me too. I can’t stop playing it today. Damn it. :D

6. Gekidami

I’m level 12 right now. I’m surprised it dosnt try to squeeze you for real money in some way like alot of other Facebook games do. Though i see that it apparently only has 4 chapters so its also alot shorter then other Facebook games…

7. The Hindle

Apparently the mission structure for AC brotherhood is like the first AC, pretty much 12 towers get to the top, kill a guy rinse and repeat for the whole game. If so ill pass.

8. Gekidami

I dont think thats true. There are towers but from what i understand thay arent the main missions.

9. Stephany Nunneley

@6 Oh God! Don’t even say anything about $$$ or you will jinx us or give them ideas! :D :D

10. Gekidami

Well, its only in “Openbeta” right now. :P

11. Zonejeu

Indeed it’s been out for a while and it’s a pretty polish game from what I can see.

Still, I don’t see where you can login with your UPlay account to win points, any idea ?

12. joshua nash

@11, i’ve been wonder that myself, ever since articles on project legacy started to mention that you could win uplay points