Media Create has released its Japanese software sales data for September 20 – 26, and it finds Nintendo’s Pokemon Black / White on top of the chart with SEGA’s Black Leopard: A New Tale of Yakuza debuting in second place on on PSP.
Wii Party is still going strong, and came in third place with Durarara 3-way Standoff debuting in fourth place for ASCII Media Works and PSP.
Get the top 20 below, and the full chart over on NeoGAF.
- Pokemon Black / White (Pokemon Co.) – 828.580 (DS)
- Black Leopard: A New Tale of Yakuza (Sega) – 174.213 (PSP)
- Wii Party (Nintendo) – 43.077 / 1.040.102 (Wii)
- Durarara!! 3-way Standoff (ASCII Media Works) – 21.566 (PSP)
- Monster Hunter Diary: Pokapoka Ailu Village (Capcom) – 18.652 (PSP)
- One Piece: Gigant Battle (Bandai Namco) – 14.339 (DS)
- Front Mission: Evolved (Square Enix) – 10.421 (PS23)
- Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Ryouran Sangokushi Engi – Wu-Hen (Yeti) – 10.240
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 5 (Konami) – 9.805 (PSP)
- Winning Post 7 2010 (Koei Tecmo) – 9.714 (PS3)
- Taiko Drum Master DS: Dororon! Battle With the Ghouls!! (Bandai Namco) – 9.653 (DS)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo) – 9.414 (Wii)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) – 7.720 (Wii)
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP the Best Reprint] (Capcom) – 7.585 (PSP)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! Spark / Bomber (Level 5) – 7.526 (DS)
- Winning Post 7 2010 (Koei Tecmo) – 6.355 (PSP)
- Art Academy (Nintendo) – 6.314 (DS)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo) – 6.191 (Wii)
- Friend Collection (Nintendo) – 5.999 (DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) – 5.891 (Wii)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.