Left 4 Dead “The Sacrifice” cinematic trailer is full of zombies, desperation, more zombies

Friday, 1st October 2010 08:22 GMT By Nathan Grayson

left4dead14

The new Left 4 Dead “The Sacrifice” trailer presents a classic match-up of brains versus brawn. And overwhelming numbers. And speed. And mobility. And every other conceivable disadvantage one small group of weak, scared, tired humans could have against a never-ending, never-faltering brain-hungry horde.

Our guess? Everyone’s gonna be perfectly fine, of course! How else would something called “The Sacrifice” end?

1. endgame

:D

2. revolting

I like it!

I also like “available for L4D and L4D2″. I’m glad to see the first one still getting support after all that fuss. I have 1 on xbox and 2 on pc, but haven’t given either as much attention as they deserve, so I wasn’t aware this was supporting both. Good move, and encouraging.

3. DarkElfa

Wow, nice atmosphere. I wonder if you’ll really get 3 tanks in game though. ;)

4. freedoms_stain

@3, pretty sure I’ve seen as many as 3 tanks in The Passing finale if you play on hard enough difficulty.

Maybe it just feels that way and they’re actually just spawning really rapidly.

5. The Hindle

3 tanks , wow 2 was hard enough on the Swamp Fever finale.

6. freedoms_stain

Tanks are cake if you have a good enough anti-tank strategy.

Get em on fire, bile bomb em, make sure whoever he’s decided to pick on is a good runner.

It’s not like the old days of the original where 4x auto shotguns would take out a tank in seconds.

7. LOLshock94

that means left 4 dead 1 characters on left 4 dead 2 yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

8. DaMan

I thought Bill won’t be in the game again.. why’s he in the trailer.

9. The Hindle

Yea i know dude but on expert its hard to do anything as those guys are just there. Contantly attacking basically.

10. NiceFellow

I so prefer the original four and the vibe from L4D over the sequel. The first felt like Romero whereas the second felt like modern, overly clever remake.

I hope L4D3 returns to something more akin to the first in terms of style and mood.