In case you didn’t get the memo, Eurogamer Expo 2010 is now rolling in Earls Court. Pat’s over at it, getting anything and everything he can video and livetext as possible, while myself and Steph hold down the fort. Needless to say, there’s a fair bit of content coming out of it so far. Get everything so far below.
We’ll be updating here all-day with more content as soon as it comes in.
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Door tickets to go on sale at 3.00pm each day
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Crysis 2 PC gets videoed
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Fallout: New Vegas gets off-screen footage
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – LBP2 rocking socks with off-screen co-op footage
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Off-screen GT5 footage shows Rome
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Marvel vs Capcom 3 footage is go
- EG Expo 2010 is go, go, go – watch the queue of death
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – Dance Central keeps on dancing
- EG Expo 2010 – Peter Molyneux’s Fable III session liveblog – read what happened
- EG Expo 2010: Deus Ex session liveblog at 1.30pm BST
- Eurogamer Expo 2010 – New Fable III trailer airs, watch intro to Molyneux panel
- EG Expo 2010 – Deus Ex: Human Revolution: 25 minutes of gameplay footage
- EG Expo 2010: RAGE session liveblog is go!
The show’s now sold out, but day tickets will go on sale at 3pm every day at the door.