Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition announced, dated, detailed, priced

Thursday, 30th September 2010 18:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

dragonage

BioWare has formally announced the Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition, after being outed three different times over the past two months.

According to the firm’s website, the pack will include the Awakening expansion pack as well as the following add-ons: The Stone Prisoner, Warden’s Keep, Return to Ostagar, The Darkspawn Chronicles, Leliana’s Song, The Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt.

It will run you $49.99 on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 where as if you purchased everything separately, it would cost you $114.

That’s a great deal if you’ve yet to get the game.

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition will be released on October 26.

Dragon Age II is out in March 2011.

1. CaptPierce

Releasing an Ultimate or Super Edition of a game seems to be a trend nowadays.

2. Thalius

Nice… i bought the original and platinum-ed it and re-sold it but i might pick this up again.

3. MrBambinoDent

Sounds like a good deal for whoever didn’t get the game yet.
    I might pick this up

4. psybass

ultimate edition means that the all dlc will be installed in the game? without any needs using daupdater?

5. Thalius

probably will come packed with vouchers for download seeing as all dlc is available. Its a good way to keep the cost of a re-release down and keep it cheaper.

6. frostquake

I spent $114 and more..bought Premium Themes, Gamer Pics…I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stupid…I don’t even have that kind of money…and I could have bought another game with the amount I have spent on DA:O…. The first step is to admit you have a problem. “I am addicted to Dragon Age” now to play the blame game, I am addicted because I can no longer PC game, and I am desperate for games like this.

7. AHA-Lambda

i thought this was already announced its been on play.com for preorder for ages lol

8. Blerk

Ah, nice. I shall pick this up, I think.