Enslaved video shows behind the game

Monday, 27th September 2010 17:00 GMT By Johnny Cullen

enslaved9

Namco’s released a new video of Enslaved, showing some more of the behind the scenes stuff for the game. Get it after the break.

The clip shows some of the voice-cast for the Ninja Theory actioner, including Lord of the Rings actor Andy Serkis.

Get it below.

Game’s looking awesome. Miss this at your own risk.

Getting 15 minutes from the game and some shots here.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West releases next Friday in the UK for PS3 and 360.

1. LOLshock94

shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. M2Kx

Lindsay Shaw = Trip? Ahaha nice :)

3. Petulant Radish

Tried the demo, thought it was absolutely awful.

4. NoxNoctisUmbra

I dont like it eaither.. Not my kind of a game. Also been there done that kind of game.

5. osric90

@3 Yeah, me too. I had high expectations for this game because I love adventure and fantasy…but gameplay was just awful and basic plot doesn’t catch me attention anymore. Let’s wait until the release to see if it’s worth the price.

6. YoungZer0

Wow, Andy Serkis was Co-Director on this project? I had no idea. Makes the whole thing just more awesome.

7. Moonwalker1982

Absolutely don’t get it that plenty of people seem to really dislike it, i really don’t get it. You guys say its nothing new. Been there done that, right? What exactly this year in gaming will be new? :)

8. DaMan

bleh.

9. Psychotech

The demo didn’t do it for me to be honest.i can see this will be a one playthrough experience without having any replayability and it seems to me it will be a short one.for me games like this doesn’t justify a full price purchase seems perfect for rental though.i have my eyes on other titles next month :)

10. freedoms_stain

I liked the demo fine, shoulda been longer though, they should’ve at least gotten as far as introducing the character upgrade system.

11. Timurse

I really think that this game is the one being reeeeallly underrated. I would even compare it with Borderlands in this term as Enslaved is like popping Jack – some really cool game out of nowhere. Reminds me of Prince of Persia (cell shading one) which I liked a lot. Yeah for sure the game lacks quality some times but, guys, the setting, the atmosphere, tension – it just caught me.

12. Blerk

Tried the demo last night. It seems okay, nothing that’d make me rush out and buy it, though.

It’s sort of like a slightly wonky Prince of Persia with a drunken camera. Some of the graphic design is just… ugh. The robots specifically – they’re ridiculously cartoony, almost Ratchet and Clank style.