Raptr has issued a report showing just how much time its users have put into Halo: Reach so far, along with other neat user factoids.
The social networking application that tracks games and achievements for users posted many different statistics in its latest blog entry, and we’ve posted the stats below for you.
Halo: Reach completion rates – First week of sales
- On Normal difficulty – 37.35 percent
- On Heroic difficulty – 22.29 percent
- On Legendary difficulty – 11.87 percent
Average total playtime:
- 23.07 Hours (about 1/3 of players have logged over 30 hours)
Toughest Achievements to unlock
- Make It Rain – 0.18 percent
- An Honor Serving – 0.68 percent
- A Monument To Your Sins – 5.46 percent
Games it’s stolen the most time from:
- COD: Modern Warfare – playtime dropped 50 percent
- Halo 3
- Mass Effect 2
- Halo3: ODST
Using collected data from users, Raptr concluded Reach has “dethroned Modern Warfare 2 as the most played game on Xbox 360″, which previously held the top spot for 10 months straight.
No telling what the start are coming from non-Raptr users on Xbox Live.
On the US end, not much has been revealed yet, but MS said during TGS Reach made over $200 million on day one.
Thanks, Evil Avatar.