Castlevania: Lords of Shadow gets killer HD trailer and screens

Thursday, 16th September 2010 10:04 GMT By Patrick Garratt

castlevanialos4

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow dropped a superb TGS trailer in the Sony presser this morning. Watch an uncut version in HD after the break.

The movie shows off a host of new characters and some spectacular visuals. Should be a good buy come October 5.

The game puts you in charge of Gabriel Belmont, voiced by Robert Carlyle, on the trailer of the Lords of Shadow and a mission to unite something called “The God Mask”.

It’s to have 50 stages, 45 enemies, 40 possible combo attacks and “puzzles”. We’re not going anywhere without the puzzles.

Check it out. This version is much longer than the one shown this morning. Seriously, this is awesome shit. It’s PS3 and 360.

1. Patrick Garratt

Day one for me after that. I reckon that looks awesome.

2. Blerk

Please don’t be shit. I need a decent new Castlevania game!

3. DaMan

not even remotely interested.

4. naffgeek

After hearing a lot of the hands on impressions and seeing that, I’m gonna have to sell some more blood.

Bobby Kotick would have wanted to charge $20 for that video :)

5. mington

Not watching, 7 minuets of spoilers innit, i want this game to be as fresh as a daisy

6. Gheritt White

Epic trailer, but needed more gameplay. Will defo get the instant I finish Enslaved.

7. Michael O’Connor

Are those really console native resolution videos? That’s just mind-blowing if it is. Puts God of War to shame. Gameplay already does as well, from what I played at E3.

8. The Hindle

From some of the previews ive read this is basically DMC meets Uncharted or Castle of war lords of among thieves imo.

9. David Sarkisjan

This game looks just … unreal.

10. zoopdeloop

Enslaved doesn’t do it for me for purchase come October,only rental… but this one really does.Hope it lives up to the Castlevania name…

Michael we already know you’re not very fond of the GoW series :)

11. YoungZer0

@7: Yeah, well God of War 1 is also a little bit old, don’t you think?

12. The Hindle

Why do people insist on bringing up GOW in threads thats nothing to do with GOW? This is about Castlevania ffs.

13. xino

I stopped watching at 3:32…I mean 7min trailer!?
    farking hell that would give away half of the plot and spoilers:/

14. Dralen

@13 It’s all in Japanese it doesn’t give anything away. Unless of course you speak or read japanese, then I’m impressed.

15. fear_itself

@7 yeah, Michael those are gameplay engine videos. Believe me I know.