Loads of screen released for Tales of Graces F

Wednesday, 15th September 2010 17:41 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

talesofgracesf

Namco Bandai’s released a bevy of shots for Tales of Graces F,and we’ve posted all 34 for you below.

The HD port of the Wii release will arrive on PS3 in Japan come December 2.

Originally released on Wii, it will contain some visual improvements as well as added special attacks for battle,  a new outfit for Sophie, custom themes, and a DVD skit.

So far it’s Japan only, but we can dream.

Check out the shots below. Some may look familiar, others won’t.

1. Elven_Star

It’s a shame it will probably never see the light of day in EU/US. It’s only fair though, considering how only one genre is appealing to the folks in EU/US: Action

2. frostquake

I pulled out my Copy of Tales of Vesperia for my 360 Here in the USA…it was still sealed..broke the Seal and got busy. And Elven you can still get Tales of Vesperia here in the US!

3. DaMan

yay, more 5 years olds embarking on a quest to save the galaxy.

4. Michael O’Connor

@3 Last time I checked, the cast of the Tales of… games were almost universally adults.

The graphics of the Tales of… titles have always been deceptive because those games have on many on many an occasion process some really strong characterisation and depth under their cartoonish exterior.

Tales of… is probably the best example of “Don’t judge a book by its cover” that I’ve ever seen in a video game.

5. DaMan

?

obviously I was being half serious. I do hate the series’ art style though.

6. Michael O’Connor

@6 That’s just criminal! =O

7. mington

This is the HD version of the Wii game that had to be recalled as it was so full of bugs….

Can’t wait ;)