Lara Croft: Guardian of Light launching on PSN on September 28

Tuesday, 14th September 2010 17:36 GMT By Johnny Cullen

laracroft

Square Enix will release Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PlayStation Network next month.

The top-down Tomb Raider spin-off releases on September 28 for £9.99 and €12.99.

Guardian of Light launched last month for Xbox Live Arcade for its Summer of Arcade series as a timed exclusive.

No date for the PC version has been confirmed as yet.

Thanks, EU PS Blog.

1. Kuwabara

since uncharted came out, lara has been rendered useless

2. Lord Gremlin

@Kuwabara, true, true, recent TR games are garbage compared to Uncharted. But this one is completely different, watch the videos – it’s a top-down adventure game, pretty good too. Speaking of gameplay this one has nothing to do with Tomb Raider, ignore the name.

Anyway, f**k this, I want Castle Crashers in EU region!!!

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Legend and Anniversary were awesome. Underworld was ok too.

Agree with #2 though, played the demo and i’m loving this game!

4. Madgame

Yes, this is a very fun game. I played the demo on XBL and was very impressed. The only complaint, although a minor one, was the voice acting for Lara’s partner (I forgot his name). It wasn’t even THAT bad, and the other voice acting was really good.

Give it a shot…

5. DaMan

it ‘s a good game, I almost finished it myself. the level design is very decent, (stages are huge btw). the puzzles are clever and the combat is quite enjoyable. it’s a bit like Diablo too I thought. either way for an XBLA release it’s pretty much unbelievable. they could release it as a retail game. I only thought overall you spend way too much time fighting and considerably less on exploration. but then again, it is a spinoff.

oh, and since Kuwabara started posting itsucks has been rendered useless.

6. OlderGamer

This gets my endorcment too. Good game.

7. Stephany Nunneley

When we went to GameStop to get a few things yesterday, the guy at the counter told us the date for PSN, but I think we’re gonna get it on 360 instead.

Nothing to do with being XBOTS or anything, its’ just we don’t have 2 PS3 controllers.

8. AHA-Lambda

i tried the demo for this on 360 and i was pleasantly surprised may get it at some point

9. JonFE

Already finished that on x360 and it was great; PS3-only (and PC at some point in the future) users are in for a treat!