Quantum Theory 360 demo arriving “later this month”

Thursday, 9th September 2010 09:14 GMT By Johnny Cullen

quantumtheory2

Tecmo Koei’s said a 360 demo for Quantum Theory will arrive “later this month”.

This comes as the publisher yesterday released the taser onto the PlayStation Store for PS3 users.

KT wouldn’t nail down an exact date for it other then just “later this month”.

Quantum Theory releases on September 24 in Europe on PS3 and 360.

Thanks, Joystiq.

1. Blerk

No thanks.

2. Lord Gremlin

You know, I’ve suddenly canceled my pre-order when PS3 demo came out.

3. evilashchris

Taser? Shocking!

4. Robo_1

It’s utterly awful. I really wouldn’t bother with it.

5. JimFear666

i played the demo and realised how horrible was the game. Im happy its not anymore a ps3 exclusive now.

6. Gekidami

“Your game is bad and you should feel bad!”

7. Blerk

Share the hate, eh?

8. RETARDED VIKING

Whoa i thought it was still a PS3 exclusive.this game gave me diarrhea btw…..

9. kasasensei

Biggest shit this gen.

10. frostquake

So much potential with what sounds like a Solid Story line…and then I played the Demo on my PS3…I Looks AWFUL!! I know they used the Gears Tech on this game, but WOW..just AWFUL!! I want this game! NO WAY am I paying $65.00 US for this game..It should be priced at $39.99 US when released…SIGH…I even reserved this game…BIG SIGH!! Oh and if you want to Jump in the Game…well you can’t..well I guess you could hold the controller and Jump yourself to try and give it some Authenticity…Not being able to Jump in a game, unforgivable…but that wasn’t the first horrid thing that caught my eye. I will buy, but on the cheap or used…I am afraid it will be like Vampire Rain..Priced $65.00 For over a Year and a half before discounting..

11. Isaaclarke37

I might get the demo for the PS3 as i wanted to know how the game work out, although i doubt it will be something like GeoW

12. xino

13. Kuwabara

I played this demo after playing the vanquish demo and wasnt impressed at all. The controlls need fixing, weapons werent good, explosion and effects werent good, controlling the female character and trying to perform combos wasnt great. theres no reason to buy this game since Vanquish is coming out

14. kasasensei

“xino said:
    September 9, 2010 at 10:22 pm
    you bunch of haters do know that it’s a demo meaning textures and graphics were reduced and compressed:/”

rofl
    You need to STOP with that HOAX.

15. Blerk

Textures and graphics compressed in demos? They really aren’t. Ever.