“Really active” LBP players getting beta invites for LBP2

Wednesday, 8th September 2010 14:33 GMT By Johnny Cullen

lbp2

Sony’s sending out beta invites to LittleBigPlanet 2. But you’re probably not getting one yet.

If you’re a “really active” user of LBP1, though, you will probably have received one by now.

No more beta testers are currently being taken at this point, according to a post on the PlayStation Forums.

Some of the criteria for the beta from Sony includes:

• You must be 18 and be part of a country where PSN is available
  • The beta will be conducted in English only so you need to be able to provide your feedback in English.
  • Our current Beta Test Community and our existing LittleBigPlanet beta testers will automatically be included in this beta trial. Please note that being selected for this beta trial does not give you access to other beta trials we may operate.
  • Participation in our beta trials is subject to our Beta Trial Agreement. By accepting our invitation to join, you will be accepting the terms of this agreement so please read it carefully. These will be included in the invitation e-mails.

LittleBigPlanet 2 releases this November for PS3.

Thanks, Joystiq.

1. Redh3lix

Lucky bastards. :/

2. Syrok

“But you’re probably not getting one yet.”

Actually they are being send out right now to EU folks. :)

3. Peetry

I’m in woot

4. Gekidami

What? I havent played LBP in AGGGGEEEESSSS but i just got an e-mail from Sony with a beta code.

5. Panou

Just received my voucher! The beta is miiiiine!!!

6. Yoshi

I hate you all. XD

7. cookiejar

Thats actually a pretty fair way of dishing the beta access out. Nice one.

8. Oct..

I think it’s for the people who really care for it..
    Platinum-ers of LBP1 for example..
    I played it from time to time after getting the Plat, and found out that I got it yesterday