PSA: DAO and Mass Effect 2 DLC out today

Tuesday, 7th September 2010 21:14 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

biowaredragonlogo

In case you’ve been at work all day, busy with paperwork or shoveling manure – whatever it is you do, we don’t judge – you may have forgotten all about the nice bits of BioWare DLC hitting today, so consider this a friendly reminder.

Whether Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect 2 is your poison, BioWare has something to appease you.

First up is the Witch Hunter DLC for Dragon Age: Origins, featuring the final chapter in the game, and it’s a bit Morrigan-centric.

It’s available for $6.99/560 BioWare/MSP on PC and Xbox 360, and should hit the US PS Store later tonight, and the European store tomorrow.

Then, there’s Lair of the Shadow Broker where you can continue a relationship with blue-skinned Liara and kill a bunch of bad guys as well, for 800 MS/BioWare points on Xbox 360 and PC.

This bit of DLC, along with all the others, will be included with the PS3 version slated for January.

Enjoy.

Thanks, Mike.

1. onlineatron

Anyone want to re-buy me a copy of Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age, and then purchase the dlc for me?

I hate myself for selling those games for greed’s sake!

2. kennaah

@1 you can wait and buy the ultimate edition of dragon age

and within few months prolly an ultrimate edition for Mass effect 2 will be released (maybe around the PS3 launch)

3. onlineatron

I’m hoping that the PS3 version will include a significant of the DLC anyway, and what’s not in there I hope will be on the store day one.

I’d gladly play through the whole thing again with all the dlc.

4. LordCancer

no, sorry.

5. ChaosSmurf

PC version of the Mass Effect 2 DLC is broken, they uploaded an exe file with nothing but 0s in it, that still managed to be 1.5 gigs large. Uproar on their forums, apparently they’re “testing” a new one – they could have worked out this one was broken by double clicking it once.

6. Samuel

Downloaded Shadow Broker on 360, just finished it, it was great. Well worth it, and no problems at all. I’m tempted to buy the Morrigan DLC for DA to find out what happens, but I haven’t felt like playing that game in a long time… anyone wanna break down what happens in it for me?

7. LORANT92

This is one of the games I’d never sell :)
    The DLC is top quality as always.