BioShock: Infinite shots show in-game Handyman

Tuesday, 7th September 2010 06:28 GMT By Patrick Garratt

bioshockinfinite2

Game Informer’s posted up a bunch of new BioShock: Infinite screens, giving off the first in-game look at Handyman.

The Big Daddy-alike features a suitably turn-o’-the-Century head, waxed ‘tache and all, and he really does has some large hands. It’s all worked out well for him on the hand front.

The game’s on Game: Informer’s next cover, so we’d already seen a piece of Handyman art.

Irrational explained the thinking behind Handyman’s concept and construction in its podcast late last month.

He was first seen in the game’s reveal trailer in mid-August.

The other new screens show a crow-laced scene and a fella spreading anti-anarchist propaganda.

BioShock: Infinite releases in 2012 for PC, PS3 and 360.

1. loki

looks not very cool

2. Blerk

Those shots are giving me a ‘Fable’ vibe, which I wasn’t expecting.

Is the Handyman fully robotic, then? ‘cos he’s got a super-huge head if he isn’t.

3. evilashchris

It looks gorgeous!

Those links are borked when you try to open them in Opera, strangely.

4. DrDamn

It does look nice and the open environments are a nice contrast to Bioshock. Just feel the Handyman is a bit too Big Daddy really.

5. endgame

“Those links are borked when you try to open them in Opera” using 10.61 here. I also have those issues but the program itself corrects the if u only choose to “Reparse document as HTML”. love it. also love the screenies. they r awesome! was expecting nothing less from the team that created the original Bioshock. :)

6. onlineatron

Look busy, Mark Rein’s watching.

7. Johnny Cullen

Mark’s a VG247 reader, innit, and has even commented on the site.

8. psybass

pfft, 2012? they slow to slow

9. Callum

Im’ not sure how I feel about the new guy. I like the old fassioned strong man feel from the circus, but I think I prefer the big daddys design. It was much more intimidating because he didnt have a face, whereas this guy has a comical mustache!

10. Crab of Thunder

Infinite is looking good to me. And yeah, 2012 is a long way away.

11. LOLshock94

LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN PEDO

12. Isaaclarke37

I like what i am seeing so far.