Duke Nukem Forever photos show more than game

Saturday, 4th September 2010 18:51 GMT By Joe Anderson

dukenukem

Kotaku’s posted up a bunch of Duke Nukem-related photos from PAX.

The game was announced at the show this weekend for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Speaking on the shooter, Gearbox boss Brian Martel told us we can expect a lot of things in DNF that we may remember from Duke 3D.

Check all the images out over at Kotaku.

You can read our first impressions of Duke Nukem Forever here.

1. onlineatron

Press left to beer.

2. Lord Gremlin

You have toilets, you have beer – you’re all set for alien ass kicking. Bubble gum is optional.

3. Isaaclarke37

Glad to have Duke back.

4. RETARDED VIKING

ROWR!

5. DaMan

the stage where you ‘re driving a vehicle through a canyon reminds me of something very similar they showed back in the late 90s..

6. DSB

@5 I think it was Martel who said they’d kept several elements from when the game first started development. I remember that video as well, but that was from back before they switched engine the first time I believe.

I’m pretty sure that part is gonna suck. I can’t remember an FPS that made any good use of vehicles.

7. DaMan

‘that was from back before they switched engine the first time I believe.’

yeah, iirc back when Time to Kill was released as well. there was also a redneck guy there and a farm or something.. I vaguely remember everything, but this one looks very similar.

can’t say I like vehicle stages in these games, but I don’t mind either. it was nicely done in say, Halo games.

8. Blerk

I wasn’t really interested in this at all, but I’ve developed a sort of morbid curiosity about it since it got reannounced. With Gearbox at the helm it’s suddenly a bit more interesting.