Tales of Graces F getting PSN demo this month

Wednesday, 1st September 2010 09:24 GMT By Johnny Cullen

talesofgracesf

Pretty colours. And stuff.

Namco’s confirmed it’s releasing a PSN taster of Tales of Graces F later this month.

That’s according to the latest issue of Jump in Japan (via Andriasang). No details of what the demo will contain were detailed, though.

The game, a HD version of the same title already released on Wii in Japan, was announced last month, and will release this winter for PS3 in the country.

1. Talyis

So it’s not a demo for the US then I take it? And hey Namco hello Where is Tales Of Vesperia for the US?

2. justiceblob

@2 Didn’t it come out in the US? It was released here in Europe last summer… Unless you are talking about the optimised PS3 version?

3. Suikoden Fan

@1 namco are probably the worst company when it comes to letting there rpgs out of japan so dont hold out much hope

4. frostquake

@1 Tales of Vesperia DID COME OUT in the USA..I have it, dork bat!

5. xino

@4 Frostcake.

that is the beta version, we are talking about the real version.

6. frostquake

@xino…Frostcake…I LOVE IT!!! ROFLMAO

So the Tales of Vesperia that I own on Disc and Box, that I bought in a Retail Store is a Beta???? I don’t understand your reasoning??? Is it like a cut down version or something??? I mean I own a Hard Copy of it?? So how is that Beta???? Explain thyself, My cupcake thinking penguin!!!

7. Talyis

@6 Xino is correct my friend, The developers said it themselves that the 360 version was basically a beta for them an that the PS3 got the full version! I’m still waiting for my US port!