Wed, Sep 01, 2010 | 08:49 BST
Square announces TGS line-up, doesn’t mention Versus or Agito XIII
Square Enix has announced its line-up for TGS, but hasn’t confirmed showings of Final Fantasy Versus XIII or Final Fantasy Agito XIII.
The 3rd Birthday, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded, Final Fantasy XIV and Lords of Arcana form Square’s pack in Japan later this month.
The publisher also has Call of Duty: Black Ops in its line-up, which it’s releasing in Japan in place of original pub Activision.
Full thing’s below, also mentioning what’s playable and what’s not.
- Front Mission Evolved (Playable, Video)
- Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded (Playable, Video)
- Lords of Arcana (Playable, Video)
- Tactics Ogre (Playable, Video)
- The 3rd Birthday (Playable, Video)
- Mind Jack (Playable, Video)
- Final Fantasy Legends (Playable, Video)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Video)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Video)
- Lara Croft: Guardian of Light (Playable, Video)
- Final Fantasy XIV (Video)
- Final Fantasy XI (Video)
Where’s them two fab looking games about Novas and Crystals and stuff?
The list makes no mention of either Final Fantasy Versus XIII or Final Fantasy Agito XIII, despite Versus director Tetsuya Nomura mentioning last week that both games will get a brief showing at the expo.
The two remaining titles in the the Fabula Nova Crystallis saga – the other being Final Fantasy XIII itself – have been hidden away recently, with no public footage of Versus in a year-and-a-half.
Square’s Yoshinori Kitase has even refused to confirm a 2011 timeline for the game in Japan.
Watch the last trailer for it below.
Square has promised to update the list with more games as the show nears, though, with Agito XIII director Hajime Tabata teasing Versus XIII footage on Twitter.
“On that note, Versus. That scene in the PV. I think it will make you shake,” he said.
TGS takes place from September 16-19.