ME2: Lair of the Shadow Broker video shows an emotional Liara

Wednesday, 1st September 2010 18:24 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

masseffect2

BioWare has released video for Lair of the Shadow Broker, which is slated to hit Mass Effect 2 next week.

In it, not only do you get the chance to “continue a relationship with Liara”, but kill a bunch of bad guys as well.

PS3 owners can expect this to come along with the full game in January.

For the present, though, it’s out on Xbox 360 and PC September 7 for 800 MS/BioWare points.

Enjoy the trailer, courtesy of Joystiq.

1. The Hindle

This is looking seriously awesome, first dlc ill buy for ME 2.

2. Phoenixblight

Just found a reason to replay Mass Effect 2.

3. AHA-Lambda

sweet! :)

september is gonna be busy for me O_O

ME2 dlc
    amnesia
    spider-man shattered dimensions
    halo reach
    deadly premonition

jeeze!

4. endgame

@1 1st DLC. u’r missing out. I have Overlord, Kasumi, the alternate appearance pack and ofc everything else that has been released through the Cerberus network and it’s all great. ofc I will get this one as well. I miss having Liara on my side in a fight. I wonder what powers will she have. :)

5. MushroomStamp

Since your decisions affect your game in ME3, once I beat ME2 I never wanted to play it again. I played it exactly how I wanted the first time thru and dont’ want anything getting messed up. Didn’t want the DLC extra to mess up my game either…. so I avoid all the DLC for it :)

6. Phoenixblight

You do know that Bioware stated that there will be results of your choices in the DLCs in ME 3?

7. Gekidami

I’ll just get it all together on PS3.

8. revolting

@5,6 And also that ME2 DLC can be played after the end with your “finished” save. ie. as a continuing part of the story. There’s no interfering with your decisions, just more defining decisions that further shape your Shep.

9. threadzilla

just beat the game today but did not like my ending because a lot my crew died. So I will redo it again and do the ending where everyone makes it out alive

10. MushroomStamp

@8 I was unaware… I figured it was just blended into the game and I didn’t want to replay my main game. NOW i’m interested.

11. The Hindle

@ 7 Or you could just buy Me 1 and 2 for the 360.

12. Gekidami

And then buy all of the DLC? Why would i want to do that?

13. The Hindle

The game is like £25 i think now, will be even cheaper come Jan 2011. Personally i dont think the dlc is worth paying an extra £20 for but its up to you.

Edit its £15 on Shopto.net

14. RETARDED VIKING

Dude BioWare better give a lesbian option from this DLC my imported femme fatal shepard tapped that blue ass im ME1 and ME2 didn’t have any lesbian options wtf(dying doesn’t count)

15. Phoenixblight

Its a 7$ DLC its going to give maybe an hour worth of content.

16. Anaron

It’s a shame that it’s going to cost 800 MS/BioWare points. The two previous mission DLCs were 560 points each. Nevertheless, I will be getting it for the PC.