Rockstar has dished more detailed on the Liars and Cheaters Pack slated to hit Red Dead Redemption next month.
Think you’ve got what it takes to dabble in competitive multiplayer? Then read on below the break, cowpoke.
The pack focuses on the expansion of the free roam multiplayer experience, as well as adding a new competitive multiplayer mode.
New features include Multiplayer Poker and Liar’s Dice, and also includes the content previously announced as the Free Roam Pack.
The Free Roam Pack was originally planned as a free download, but due to the platform networks’ restrictions on numbers of free packs Rockstar can give away, it instead added it to The Liars and Cheats Pack as one Free Roam release.
Here’s the full rundown on what you’ll get:
- Multiplayer Poker and Liars’ Dice Games
- Multiplayer Horse Races – Ride out against your friends and foes online – with mounted combat guns blazing.
- The Explosive Rifle – An devastatingly destructive new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges.
- Seven New Gang Hideouts
- Four New Hunting Grounds
- Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode – Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.
- Posse Scoring and Leaderboards – Compare stats with other posses and compete to see who are the kings of the Free Roam frontier.
The pack also adds 15 additional multiplayer characters from the RDR storyline, along with new Achievements and Trophies.
The Liars and Cheaters Pack will be released on September 21 worldwide on PSN and XBL for $9.99/£7.99/800 MSP.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.