Tales of Graces F videos show visual improvements

Saturday, 21st August 2010 20:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

talesofgracesf

Namco has released two Tales of Graces F videos for PS3, showing improvements made to the game over the Wii version.

Graces F will contain added special attacks for battle, and a new outfit for Sophie along with said visual improvements.

According to Tales Union, it will also contain an extra “post-game story which takes place after the game’s original ending”.

Apparently, there’s more monsters and more attacks on the population from these foul beasts, so Asbel and co. set off to find the reason behind the influx of danger.

Watch the videos below, in Japanese. One is for Asbel Lhant, and the other is of Sophie.

Tales of Graces F is set for a Japanese release this winter.

1. Michael O’Connor

Tales fans, is Graces any good? I haven’t read up much about it.

2. Hunam

Dunno, despite what the linked article stated, it never left Japan.

3. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Last we heard, from ONM, it was to see a European release this summer with no official word ever coming from Namco. Then, we heard it was not going to get English localization at all, but again, that was not confirmed. Hopefully, we’ll find out something concrete during TGS next month. Namco really needs to get on the ball – loads of people outside Japan love the Tales series, and not all prefer to import it.

4. Gekidami

Well atleast Namco is acknowledging the fact that people want these games outside of Japan.

Dosnt sound like they’re really acting on it though.

5. Hunam

Namco have always been like this. I’m fucking sick of the amount of great games they produce and never localise. They only released the shittest Xenosaga in europe (I imported them all from the US) and a bunch of great looking tales games never even made it that far. Hell, we only got Symphonia because Nintendo pushed it over here.

They pretty much only care about their home market.

6. Stephany Nunneley

@6 I really want to play Symphonia. It’s on my ever growing list, as I’ve still never had the chance. Any good?

7. Sidology

@ Stephany: Symphonia is probably the best of the bunch, I would say, but Vesperia and Abyss are excellent in their own right.

8. frostquake

I have quit importing games, and I would play this, but they need to release here. Tales has quite a following so Namco not localizing it is confusing…I would even take subtitles with original dialogue.