New Bulletstorm screens show guns the size of monsters, monsters the size of bigger monsters

Wednesday, 18th August 2010 07:44 GMT By Nathan Grayson

bulletstormmonsterguy

Would you describe the wait for Bulletstorm as “bearable”? How about “no big deal”? Does it only keep you restlessly awake – your skin slick with cold rivulets of sweat – a few nights per week?

If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you clearly haven’t seen Bulletstorm. Now’s your chance to fill that gaping, potentially fatal hole in your life.

The new screens, which herald from the far away land of Gamescom, feature all manner of monstrosities both big and small – from skyscraper-sized all the way down to teensy-weensy 800-lb gorilla men.

You can see all three screens over at Joystiq. And after that, you can resume your sad, Bulletstorm-less existence with the knowledge that – for at least one fleeting moment – you were truly alive.

1. Tomo

Bullshots.

2. mington

more here:

3. Moonwalker1982

@ 1

Watch the gameplay video from yesterday, these are not bullshots.

4. Blerk

These don’t look anything like the shots we saw initially. Unless I’m getting it confused in my brain with something else. I still need a lot of convincing on this one, tbh.

5. Dannybuoy

It actually looks fun. Pretty happy with everything I saw in the video bar the acting “I don’t speak train”…

6. Nozz

Wow! after watching the video its defo on my must buy list!

7. Psychotext

The voice acting makes me want to tear off my own ears.

8. Gadzooks!

This is looking pretty spectacular, definitely on my ‘want’ list!

9. ExclusivesMostly

Yeah I’ll probably get this as well.

10. Isaaclarke37

I saw the demo footage on GT and it was so sick.