Namco Bandai’s announced its line-up for gamescom next week, with Ninja Theory heavy hitter Enslaved leading the way.
But there won’t be any Test Drive Unlimited 2 at the show, the publisher told VG247 over the phone this morning. It comes as the Eden racer was delayed into early next year.
Also on show in Cologne will be Pac-Man, Naruto, Dragonball and Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom.
Full line-up’s below.
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Dragonball: Raging Blast 2
- Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom
- Despicable Me: The Videogame
- Pac-Man Party
The Witcher 2 will be on hand at gamescom as well, but Namco will not be showing it, despite being its European publisher.
CD Projekt RED will be handling it instead.