Media Create has released the Japanese software figures for the week of July 26 – August 1, and Capcom’s Sengoku Basara 3 topped the charts on PS3, moving 243K units during its first week of availability.
Idea Factory’s Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd debuted in second place with 241K copies moved on PSP, and the previous week’s chart-topper, Wii Party, fell into third moving 83K copies.
Sengoku Basara 3 was the biggest winner of the week though, as it also debuted on Wii and came in fifth place for the console with 50K units moved for a total of 293K units moved.
Here’s the full top ten:
- Sengoku Basara 3 (PS3) – 243K (new)
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd (PSP) – 241K(new)
- Wii Party (Wii) – 83K
- Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen (DS) – 64K (new)
- Sengoku Basara 3 (Wii) – 50K (new)
- Metal Max 3 (DS) – 47K (new)
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen!! Bomber / Spark (DS) – 34K
- Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga (PSP) – 30K (new)
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2010 (PSP) – 22K
- Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (DS) – 21K
You can get the full top 20 over on NeoGAF.