Got €180 to spend? Of course you do, you’re minted. Want a suggestion? Try a special GT5 CE just announced by SCEE.
The “Signature Version”, which was first mentioned by the boss of SCE India last month, will feature:
- Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
- Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
The Signature Edition will also enable gamers to enter a competition, where players can compete at in-game challenges just for owners of CE.
The winner will pick up a Mercedes SMG.
Sony also confirmed that less-cheaper collector’s edition that was announced for the US back at E3 will be coming to Europe at €80.
Hardcore stuff. Proper hardcore.
SCEE also detailed six cars that will be available to pre-orders for the game. There’s shots over at the EU PS Blog.
GT5 has no European release date as yet, but expect that to be announced in a week-and-a-half at gamescom. It launches in the US on November 2.