Plants vs Zombies hitting XBLA on September 8 in UK

Tuesday, 3rd August 2010 19:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

pvz

It’s been announced Plants vs Zombies will arrive on XBLA come September 8, which is a couple weeks earlier than the previous “fall” release announced last month – at least for the UK.

According to IGN, the US gets it on September 28, which is indeed fall.

It includes seven game modes, including two all-new multiplayer modes, 12 Achievements and 21 mini-games.

The game will run you 1200 MSP/$15.00/£10.20/€13.96.

We’ll confirm the US date with PopCap just to be sure.

1. Tomo

BAHHHHH!

Is this all the surprise announcement was?! Sigh. Was seriously hoping for a sequel. Multiplayer could be alright I guess, but I’m not paying 1200 points for it when I already own it on PC. Sighmoan.

2. LOLshock94

well then dont buy it

3. DJ Deathstar

Can’t remember where but a site already had this down for the 8th after it was announced, and i can’t see any mention of the 28th here

4. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Look at the IGN link I posted in the article and look at the right column where it shows the publisher, format, etc. It clearly shows September 28 – US.

5. DeSpiritusBellum

So is this the result of the event they advertised in San Fransisco?

Anti-climax.

6. DJ Deathstar

Thats weird Steph on mine it just says Publisher/Developer, genre, players and also available on, how bizzare!

7. AHA-Lambda

wait a minute the whole save the date thing for august 2 and san francisco was just to announce the date for the XBLA version of this game? What a ****ing rip…

8. Stephany Nunneley

@6 I bet they removed it and my cache is just showing different. Sigh. I sent a mail anyway. Hopefully I will have an answer by tomorrow.

9. LOLshock94

do all the zombies on this game look like salad fingers

10. frostquake

I simply love this game…Sigh I paid only $4.86 to buy it on my Netbook…$15.00 US is steep….

11. Blerk

My PC version was 99p in the PC World sale. :-)