StarCraft II’s gone to the top of the UK charts, pushing Toy Story 3 down into second.
The release of the sequel, the first PC title to reach the top spot this year, has sold more copies then its predecessor ever did in its lifetime, with StarCraft 1 only going as far as 24 in the original All-Formats chart back in 1998.
Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway and Lego: Harry Potter seal the top five.
And Modern Warfare 2 is back in the top ten following its small slip to 11 last week, charting at eight.
Full top ten for the week ending July 24 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- StarCraft II (Blizzard Entertainment, Activision)
- Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studios, Disney)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Lego: Harry Potter (TT Games, Warner Bros Interactive)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Level-5, Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.