Castlevania: LoS to release on two discs for 360, is a day long

Monday, 2nd August 2010 15:32 GMT By Johnny Cullen

castlevanialos3

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow producer Dave Cox has revealed to XBW 360 that the game will ship with two discs on 360 compared to one Blu-ray on PS3.

He told the mag that converting a game onto just one DVD disc will be a problem Microsoft will be encountering “more and more” in the coming years.

“Microsoft actually sent their tech guys to the studio to see the game and look at [how we're] compressing it, but they said: ‘Okay, it’s good. You’re doing all you can,” he said.

“I think it’s something Microsoft are going to experience more and more – that they need to help developers overcome the storage problem.”

Cox added that the first disc of the 360 version of the game will offer an install option in-game to allow players to play the game in full on the second disc.

He went on to add that Lords of Shadow will be a day in length in order to complete it, saying the longest cut-scene for the game is 14 minutes: the ending.

“Our longest one is 14 minutes, which is the end sequence… The game’s around 24 hours long and every level’s different. We have so much variety and we re-use very little assets.”

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is out this fall for PS3 and 360, and will be one of many games at Eurogamer Expo in October.

Via CVG.

1. justiceblob

Lets just hope it isn’t 24 hours of strung out shite.

2. Blerk

I wonder how their in-game ‘install’ differs from the 360′s own install? Surely it’s unnecessary unless you’re constantly going to be switching discs?

My least favourite thing about Castlevania games – the stories. They’re arse. Completely. Never mind 14 minute cut-scenes, here’s what you need to do:

/title screen
    /press start
    /fade out
    “You are A.Belmont. Dracula’s a bad guy. Go into his castle and twat him and his monsters!”
    /game starts
    /24 hours later
    “Dracula is dead! You are awesome! Now the castle’s upside down if you restart. Game over!”

3. daytripper

the multiple disc thing has never bothered me, i remember the whole FFXIII arguments, people raging at each other over getting up to change a disc, simpletons.

4. DaMan

I also fail to see how multiple discs matter. I didn’t care in the N64 / PS days, and it’s no different now.

5. Blerk

Multiple discs can be a problem if it means the world has to be restricted in scope somehow to save you from having to switch discs back and forth. But from the sounds of it this is a linear game with traditional levels so theoretically no problem.

6. Psychotext

I wonder how their in-game ‘install’ differs from the 360’s own install? Surely it’s unnecessary unless you’re constantly going to be switching discs?

It’ll likely be what Forza 3 did. Install everything off one of the discs, then play with the other one.

Didn’t use the standard install functionality.

7. Razor

Literally, the only game that wouldn’t work on multiple discs is GTA.

If GTA came out on 2 or more DVD’s, it would be a joke, as you’d have to switch discs every time you’d move from one part of the city to the other.

But of course, there’s never going to be a GTA on 2 or more discs, as MS would do everything to stop it, and R* would risk alienating 360 owners, for so far, 360 has been their most profitable console for GTA.

8. CaptPierce

At least you can get some form of exercise playing the game.

9. The Hindle

Will Microsoft stick with dvds i wonder next gen? Im thinking they may invent an alternative to Blue Ray. As for this, the game has promise will play it eventually when it comes down in price.

10. Boris Fett

@8 Don’t even joke about that! You might give them cardiac arrest!

11. Blerk

HD-DVD might’ve died as a video format, but there’s no reason it couldn’t persist for game discs. :-)

The biggest drawback to not including a Blu-Ray drive is that you don’t have that ‘plays Blu-Ray movies’ bullet point on your specs sheet. I suspect they’ll have to suck it in and use Blu-Ray. But they won’t be happy about it.

12. Chino86

It is an interesting “discussion” of this console war. PS3 fanboys will just shout about multiple discs just because they see it as a weakness. 260 guys will say “its just changing a disc”.

My take on it though is that I’m worried. Worried that a console manufacturer decided to be lazy\cheap and keep the exact same format as their last console. No one has done this before and if every console manufacture had this thinking then we would still be on tape. Formats need to improve, especially in size.

MS is now feeling the pain of their decision and checking if devs are compressing enough while Sony is looking at even bigger discs. More space is never a bad thing, no matter how you spin it.

13. Boris Fett

And the biggest benefit of not including a Blu-ray drive is that you don’t have to install half your games collection on your HDD.

14. daytripper

@12 wouldnt call myself a 360 guy, i just think the whole debate is silly especially the way people get angry over it.

From experience i prefer blu-ray for movies at this moment in time, a DVD9 disc has yet to disturb my enjoyment of any game i’ve purchased and with sony claiming MGS4 was a great example of blu ray for games it yawned me the cut scenes instead of wowing me.

Now a mass effect style game using blu ray with the whole interactive cut scene stuff, that would be something special imo.

15. DaMan

as if Sony make their consoles to have fun… seriously, it’s all about business decisions, it’s never about ‘progress’ or anything like that. they just used PS3 to help their format succeed.

anyway, in the end ‘more space’ is good, but I have a better question: why should you pay more when you only want a gaming console, not a media center?

16. daytripper

@15 blu ray isnt owned by sony

17. theevilaires

I fucking love you Ken Kutaragi! Where ever you are now you are appreciated! :D Blu-ray FTW once again.

18. Aimless

I wish someone would change the disc on this argument.

19. joshua nash

@ 16 oh, yes it is read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc

20. DaMan

@daytripper I know, a joint effort. they put money into it’s development.

21. Psychotext

But they won’t be happy about it.

Sony own more of DVD (as a percentage) than they do blu-ray… considerably more. Never stopped MS using DVD for the original xbox (or the current one).

They’ll use blu-ray next gen (possibly one of the newer, 100gb+ versions of it), and they wont even bat an eyelid at it. The only people who will care will be the fanboys (on both sides).

Edit – @Joshua Nash. 20 companies share ownership of blu-ray, with 10 initial founders. Look up the BDA.

22. Boris Fett

It’s very likely the next Xbox *will* have Blu-ray. There’s absolutely no reason for it not to.

The speed of the drives should hopefully be high enough at that point that we won’t have the same kind of disaster as we had with the PS3, of *having* to install games in order to play them without excessively bad loading time.

As much as I love my PS3, I am already full to capacity because of having to install games on the hard-drive. I feel sorry for the people with 20GB systems.

23. The Hindle

Blue Ray helps from a dev perspective as games like UC 2 or Gow 3 prove. I find films are better when watched on blue ray as well.

24. daytripper

@19 “oh, yes it is” smile when typing that did you? ;-)

The “Blu-ray Disc founder group” was started on May 20, 2002 by MIT and nine leading electronic companies: Sony, Panasonic, Pioneer, Philips, Thomson, LG (Lucky GoldStar) Electronics, Hitachi, Sharp, and Samsung

i keep getting told sony owns it themselves and no one else and that was the impression i got from the post above by DaMan thats all. I personally love the format for the movies, i look forward to when its really tapped potential for games.

25. theevilaires

@22 UC2,GOW3,KZ2,and KZ3 says hi. :D no install needed with the industries best visuals and game play this gen thank you very much.

CELL+RSX+BLU-RAY = TRUE QUALITY

26. zoopdeloop

The thing is that the Dvd format has earned Microsoft the support of many developers.
    If they had gone or will go with the Blu Ray in the future…developers would/will have a hard time excusing themselves for putting that little extra they had in store as DLC and not in the disc in the first place.

27. Crysis

No reason MS couldn’t use HD DVD as a Proprietary format on the next xbox.
    Just makes more sense for them to swallow their pride & switch over to blu ray, manufacturing should be much more efficient since it’s slowly but surely becoming a standard, either that or they bitch slap us with hour long installs

28. theevilaires

@ 26 you’re right and M$ knows that. They know that very well!

29. Boris Fett

@25 Oh wow, 2% of the PS3′s catalogue.

MGS4 says hi. Heavy Rain says hi. Heavenly Sword says hi. Modnation Racers says hi. Yakuza 3 says hi. White Knight Chronicles says hi. LOTS of third-party non-exclusives say hi.

I repeat, my 60GB HDD is already full to capacity because of having to install so many games simply to be able to play them. What’s the point of a hard-drive in a console if you can’t even use half of it to store your own stuff?

I’m not entirely sure what people mean by Microsoft “swallowing their pride”, considering that Blu-ray didn’t even exist when the 360 was being developed.

Blu-ray is *not* a Sony format, and if its the best capacity format to use when its time for the next console generation to start, that’s what they’re going to go with. HD-DVD’s capacity is pretty crap.

30. Psychotext

NT

31. DaMan

oh, and @5 Blerk er, I meant from a consumers’ standpoint.

32. Kerplunk

Someone is doing an awful lot of sensationalist over-exaggerating in this discussion.

33. daytripper

@29 yeah i was delighted when the whole format war thing was over a couple of years ago, everyone could concentrate on the one format for movies and games for PS3. It was annoying, like VHS V Betamax all over again!

@32 who?

34. onlineatron

My problem with it (at least with ME2) was that the 360 is a noisy bastard.

I like to install games on 360 to quieten it’s jet engine… but with multiple disks I have to install each disk separately, and with a 20gb HDD that becomes an issue.

However, thenew 360s have 250gb HDD and are whisper quiet, so it shouldn’t matter now.

35. cookiejar

Nah, Microsoft will buy the UMD format from Sony. SuperUMD LIVE heading to an Xbox 720 near you! ;)

36. theevilaires

Wait wait wait. You paid for an expensive ass 250GB XBOX360 HDD but can’t buy a $100 1TB HDD for your PS3 and you’re complaining about space….stay classy O’Connor and my point was to prove that it could be done.

Its not impossible for gorgeous games like UC2,GOW3,and KZ to be streamed without installs. Lay off the Irish whiskey for a day. Its people like you who cling onto the inferior 360 and devs won’t move to better and bigger tech cause there’s more ass clowns like you out there who like to pay for online gaming and switch disc every half hour.

This isn’t the PS2 and XBOX we are talking about. Those were gaming toys. But the PS3 and 360 are full blown media centers and more people need to focus on the machine that will give you more bang for your buck these days. And thats the PS3. You want bigger and better games with those supposedly scrapped extras on the disc rather than paid for DLC?…

….THEN GO BLU-RAY, GO PLAYSTATION 3, GO SONY!

37. Aimless

I spend more time installing games on my 360 than PS3. It’s optional in a sense, but if I don’t then the noise is just too obtrusive even though I game using headphones. The installs are also regularly bigger than on PS3 as it copies the entire disk, meaning I’m constantly having to uninstall and reinstall games if I haven’t played them in a week or so.

To be clear, this doesn’t bother me. Much like getting up once every 15 hours to swap a disk, it’s no great hardship. If PS3 installs cause you great anguish I’d suggest you let developers know so that they’re more likely to put the effort in to avoid using them — there are many ways to optimise loading without the install crutch — and it might be an idea to whack in a 320 or 500GB HDD so that you’ll have to worry about doing any kind of spring cleaning perhaps once every 2-3 years. Oh, also your priorities might require a seeing to.

38. Gheritt White

@ 36: Funnily enough, I use my console for gaming and my Mac as my media centre. My primary concern is which control pad I prefer. Since the dual shock is for mum-raping gays, I prefer the X360.

Don’t like it? WAAAAH, IT’S JUST THE INTERNET, MAAAAAN! Lighten up!

39. ExclusivesMostly

Sony always had a 10 year life cycle for it’s consoles: PSone- CD, PS2- DVD, PS3- BD. You can spin it anyway you want but the fact still remains: Sony always integrates the best possible technologies into it’s systems to ensure that 10 year life cycle. It’ll probably even be longer with the PS3 as devs are really just beginning to take advantage of this incredible system. See UC2, GOW3, KZ3, etc.

40. theevilaires

and thats another thing like aimless said. I install all my 360 games because I don’t want that cheap ass DVD drive M$ puts in there to sound like a jet engine while I’m playing the game. So every game for me gets an install on the 360 too.

When I play KZ3 I won’t be installing it but when I play Halo Reach you bet your ass I will…and guess what game will still look better. LMAO! :D Kutaragi you’re a fucking genius!

For all the cry babies saying SONY don’t own Blu-ray get real. I didn’t see Apple with their precious imac and i-other crapware with Blu-ray drives. It was the PS3 that stood alone with a $1000 SONY Blu-ray player taking on M$ and Toshiba ALONE! Thats how powerful the PlayStation name is. Any new format that touches it is destined to succeed…except UMD, but that was only meant for PSP anyway and to a small consumer audience…but you can bet your ass if the PS3 had a UMD slot….PEW! PEW! PEW! :D

Gheritt White bite me fan boy

41. Gheritt White

@ 40: Lobo you ain’t, little boy. Does your Mom know you’re online when you’re meant to be doing your homework?

42. Boris Fett

@36 I have a 60GB for my 360 as well, so I’m not entirely sure what you point is. Other than the fact that I have an extra 30GB or so of space on it for downloadable games, DLC, etc, thanks to not *having* to install any of my games solely to be able to play them.

You are such a raging fanboy, it’s hilarious. Even in posts where I’m *championing* things the PS3 has done well, you assume its an attack on your mighty Fuhrer. Dear lord.

Anyone who actually thinks content gets scrapped from discs to be sold as DLC *solely* because there wasn’t enough space on the DVD is a complete idiot.

You *do* realise that most of UC2′s disc space is taken up by cut-scenes, which are almost all video files… right? None of those cut-scenes are being rendered using THE MIGHTY POWER OF THE CELL PROCESSOR!

“Thats how powerful the PlayStation name is.”

So damn powerful that every other brand in the industry this generation has outsold it.

We wouldn’t consider you such a blind fanboy if half your remarks weren’t founded in complete bullshit. The PS3 is great, has awesome gamers, but quit deluding yourself about it being the “leader”. It’s not. Nintendo is.

43. daytripper

i doubt anyone here really thinks the ps3 is a crap machine, i personally like it, i just believe there are elements to it that the competition does better at this moment in time.

44. ExclusivesMostly

Oh and to all the people complaining about installs: blame the lazy/inferior developers of the respective games or just do like I do and play Exclusives Mostly :)

45. Crysis

i do not want to ever have to use 2 disks on my 360, the lone reason is that i’m struggling with just one!!! (open tray failure) so every time i want to insert a disk, i have to muck around with it for 5mins b4 it finally reads the damned disk

46. Boris Fett

@44 Blame the devs for bad hardware designs? It’s not the dev’s jobs to work around a machine’s inherent problems.

There are many types of games where fast streaming and quick loading are simply a * necessity* by design, and the PS3′s Blu-ray player having an incredibly slow read-speed is not their fault. It’s Sony’s.

Expecting developers to accommodate Sony’s hardware is ignorant. Sony should be accommodating basic hardware design rules that allow for accessibly develepoment across the board.

47. daytripper

@45 well why dont you get it fixed?

48. Crysis

no-longer warranty & it’s not worth paying any cash towards, & i do not want to muck around with the internals, i only use my 360 for a handful of exclusive 360 games anyways, the ps3 is my console of choice, sometimes pc depending on the genre

49. DaMan

if Sony ‘always integrate best possible technologies’ into their gaming systems, how come PSOne was inferior to N64, PS2 to Xbox and GCN, and PS2 also had atrocious online support? Xbox came out a year later you say? well, PS3 also came out a year after 360.

it’s the zealots who ‘spin it’. PS1 started as a CD add-on for SNES, PS2 was meant to sell as a gaming console + dvd player. hence no proprietary discs like Gamecube or Dreamcast.

50. theevilaires

O’Connor then why don’t these new devs swallow their pride and ask naughty Dog or Guerilla for help,advice,something….I tell you why because most devs today have these little ass wipe american kids fresh out of college who can’t program for shit but the stuff they have learned in school. Plus they prefer the 360 and xbox live that’s why 3rd party devs don’t try as hard as they should with the PS3.

If I was them I would get in this biz and try to learn new stuff and evolve but all they care about is their HALO. Thats why so many get laid off after a project cause they’re no good wannabe talentless XBOTS.

This industry should be ashamed of itself too. All these 3rd party devs made so much money with the PS1 and PS2 years ago. Its disrespectful to see them turn their backs on the PS3 for the 360. I don’t care how much easier it is to develop for. Just goes to show you don’t trust anyone these days.

51. daytripper

@51 yet you purchase or rent shit like:

terminator salvation – platinum trophy
    transformers revenge of the fallen
    eat lead
    x-men wolverine

if the industry should be ashamed of itself you do something about it, go and get a job in the industry and make the changes that you see fit to make it better. good for you if you genuinley mean it but dont just go around saying “XBOTS” and all this babyish shit, go out and do something about it. if you are so passionate about Sony and the playstation try and get a job there.

52. Gheritt White

@ 50: I think you’ve got your tinfoil hat on too tight.

53. The Hindle

Id just like to say i privately called this to myself, i knew it would turn in to a flame war. Simple thing is if you dont like the Ps3 sell it vice versa for the 360.

54. zoopdeloop

You got to realise that developers really revenue from DLC nowdays so in way they take advantage of the DVD format to accomplish that.If they had only the Blu Ray format in both consoles things wouldn’t be so easy for their DLC “plans” and the public would be very judgemental towards them since Blu ray already offers them enough space to include some of their content in the first place.This is just business.

As for UC2…yes many of it’s cutscenes are video files using the ingame engine and some added filters but why bringing this up?The game looks very good and polished as it is, where you can’t tell much of a difference between these cutscenes and the gameplay.

55. Crysis

@49, power is not everything

56. DaMan

I know, but PS2 was also the hardest of the three to develop for. it was also the least durable with the Disc Read Error issue. not to mention the early PS1 problems with the CD drive. not exactly the best tech, isn’t it.

57. Crysis

no doubt the most popular console ever though, in the end, the deciding factor is conveniance, sure it’s potential may not be as great & it may be a little harder to design for, but they’ll make a fuckload more profits for developing the games on the ps2 than probably all 3 competitors of that gen combined

58. DaMan

the best selling, yeah. Wii is on it’s track to become one.

59. Crysis

not even close mate, wii will not ever overtake the ps2 or psone, idk how much others have sold though, but they’re the only 2 i know to have sold extremely well, the DS may have overtaken the psone, def not the ps2 tho, then again, it is a portable console, not a home console

60. Boris Fett

@50 You can not compare a first party developer to a third party developer. That’s like comparing chalk to cheese. The first party developers will always have a leg up in getting the best out of a format.

The *reason* companies spent a crap load on the PS2 was because it was the market leader by a very significant margin. It was the only format a developer needed to focus on, because the others under-performed so much.

You do realise the kind of numbers the PS3 and 360 have shipped in their life span so far is about the same equivalent as the GameCube and original Xbox shipped? They are *both* failing in comparison to the Wii.

61. theevilaires

Morale of the article: you’re going to have to install 2 disc on the 360 and 1 (maybe if Konami really wants to compete with UC2) for PS3.

62. Boris Fett

@61 Except for that fact that you don’t *have* to install it on the 360.

63. DaMan

@Crysis – yeah, in perspective I meant.

I assume we can truse wikipedia with this.

seems plausible for Wii to be at the 140 million mark in a few years, isn’t it?

64. theevilaires

ok 62 fair. If you want to have your 360 for another two weeks then install if not I’m sure M$ will ship you a brand new S model ;)

If you don’t like the force install on PS3 then just play some more UC2 :D chances are its still gonna be loads better than this game.

65. AHA-Lambda

on a slightly related note castlevania harmoney of despari review from EG

IT AINT LOOKING GOOD! D:

66. DaMan

@Crysis for some reason it doesn’t allow me to edit comment 63, Wii has only been out for 3.5 years now.

67. Boris Fett

@64 You mean those sexy slim units they gave away for free at E3? Already have one.

It’s even quieter than the PS3 Slim.

The unit I had before that? Lasted four years and not a single problem. The disc drive stopped spinning once, but that fixed itself a day later.

68. theevilaires

@67 the system isn’t actually slim. Its just shorter. You’re Irish come on, you of all people should know the difference ;) Also be careful not to tip the console my friend. The red rings may not be possible anymore but those nice UFO patterns can still happen to your disc unlike those nice disc slot loading machines out there :D

69. ekfight

I wanna know why this turned into a console flame war to begin with.

Is it REALLY a big deal for ANYONE to open a tray and put in another disc?? does it make that system worse for doing so?

jesus youre a bunch of whiners!
    theres no point to even defend and argument so stupidly laid out

I like both systems, but i wouldnt like a game more on another cause of the disc usage.

70. The Hindle

69 is probably the most sensible comment in this thread.

71. daytripper

@70 me and a few others have said more or less the same a couple of times in this comment section already

72. DaMan

Hindle, why post here if you aren’t interested? obviously they’re having fun talking, or else they would’ve stopped long ago.

oh, and what daytripper said.

73. The Hindle

Talking? its arguing over which console has the best storage. And as 69 said arguing is pointless. Basically people saying Blue Ray is pointless whilst some say it isnt, whats the point. Its threads like this that make good websites go bad.

74. DaMan

they’re having fun apparently. who cares?

75. theevilaires

group hug then? :D

76. The Hindle

Also im wondering why the hell you ever bought your Ps3? Reading some of your comments in this im thinking its not for you.

77. DaMan

ah! I think I know why. you do care what others think of your consoles.

mah PS3 became a part of mah new Mac.

78. The Hindle

? Make sense for once.

79. DaMan

oh, and everything I said was fair. if someone called Bayonetta a technical (graphics that is) marvel, I’d argue as well.

80. daytripper

@75 yeah go on then

81. The Hindle

@ 80 :D

82. daytripper

:-D

83. Boris Fett

Bayonetta is a technical marvel.

84. DaMan

die bitch!

Hindle, what do you not understand? sold the fatty. bought the mac. use your reading skills for once.

85. The Hindle

Heres a tip Daman, stop insulting people for once and maybe word your comments a bit better then Mah Ps3 became a part of mah Mac. It should go Sold my Ps3 for my Mac, lesson over.

86. DaMan

go ahead and show me someone whom I insulted. really, whom?

87. The Hindle

I asked you a civil question which was make sense? and you replied with “use your reading skills for once”, now obviously i can read otherwise i wouldnt be replying or were you trying to be funny with saying that in which case dont give up the day job.

88. DaMan

I quote your comment number 78: “Make sense for once.”
    to which I replied: “use your reading skills for once”

say, why is the second post an insult, but the former isn’t?

89. The Hindle

Because you always imply in our arguements i dont understand you and i find it baffling hence why i said make sense for once.

90. LOLshock94

awwwww thats kind of MS

91. DaMan

well, similarly you always seem to reply before even trying to read my comments properly, and then you even told me to ‘make sense for once’ thus I said that.

I’m afraid you were being a hypocrite. if not, then we had a small misunderstanding which we cleared up now, no?

also. I didn’t just say ‘sold it and used the money’ because I thought that would sound.. harsh. see.

92. The Hindle

I always read your comments fully, again ive no idea where you get that from.

93. DaMan

you see, but I always think my posts should make sense (for you as well).. lulz.

I think if you told me ‘not to be so subtle’ or something like that this would’ve not happened.

94. xino

I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!

GREAT NEWS!

Unlike farking Capcom would deleted tons of contents for PS3′s version because of lack of space for 360 DvD disc!

95. theevilaires

That was my point to O’Connor Xino. I had just forgot what dev it was so I didn’t mention any names.

Also don’t leave this 5 post short of 100. I hate when you guys do that. Finish to 100 comments please :D

96. frostquake

I don’t have any problem with disc counts on the Xbox 360…it could be 6 discs and it wouldn’t bother me at all. I understand there is costs for doing extra disc, but on the consumer side, it is not a problem with me.

On top of that since it will have an option to install the first Disc onto my Hard Drive and play from the 2nd Disc, I will do that.

That only thing I DON”T want is cutting content out of the game to try and get it on one Disc, like Capcom did with Lost Planet 2. They hacked stuff out of the Xbox 360 version to get LP2 on one disc, but put the complete version on the PS3.

When companies start doing that, then I will buy it on the PS3 version. But really putting one game on multiple discs for my 360 is not a big deal to me, and I am fine with that. I know the developer wants to make sure they get me the whole game, and not hack and slash it up to make it fit on one disc.

I really don’t understand consumers complaining about multiple discs on the 360. They complain when they get multiple discs, and then they complain when they get One Disc and have to buy the rest of the game as DLC. I think you just want to complain.

So….THANK YOU TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS WHO MAKE SURE I GET THE WHOLE GAME AND DON”T HAVE TO BUY DLC, BY PUTTING THE GAME ON MULTIPLE DISCS!

97. ExclusivesMostly

Ok I’ll

98. ExclusivesMostly

Bring it

99. ExclusivesMostly

To 100

100. ExclusivesMostly

Comments for you :)

101. mojo

wow guys.
    100 comments about a fucking disc change?
    thats sad..

102. wishdokta

Why – why – would anyone report on a length of an ending. Damn I miss the good days.