Jeremy Dunham, senior community manager for Zipper Interactive, has announced over on the US PS Blog that the next MAG patch, version 1.07, is due in early August.
With it, players will be “treated to a number of features that you’ve been asking us for all summer” in addition to “a few surprises” like:
- A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period.
- Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map.
- Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way.
- Redesigned versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps that include new obstacles and repaired exploits.
- New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments.
- Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance.
More details on the patch are expected next week.
Zipper added Faction Neutral to the Sabotage maps in MAG last week.
Get more information through the link up top.