Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer beta to kick off in September, new trailer released

Friday, 23rd July 2010 15:50 GMT By Johnny Cullen

assassinscreed26

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood’s multiplayer beta will kick off in September, as spotted by Gamerzines

The date for the taster, which is a PS3 exclusive, is dropped in a new trailer showing multiplayer at ComicCon.

The mode, detailed back at E3, is shown some more, as you players trying to kill each other throughout Rome to, quite frankly, an awesome ‘choon.

You can watch it below.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood releases on November 16 in the US and November 19 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC.

1. Erthazus

Multiplayer will be unbalanced but very interesting in my opinion. I want to play with that babe :)

2. Nozz

hmmm, looks like this could be very fun!

3. Johnny Cullen

‘Choon!

Name of that song and artist, plz. kthxbi.

4. Demiath

Anyone else feel slightly uneasy about the attractive female character being ruthlessly stabbed just below the neck during the end of that video?

Other than that, the game looks neat…although I’d rather have a *proper* sequel to the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy than yet another installment in the woefully simplistic open world spin-off series called Assassin’s Creed.

5. LOLshock94

this will never work almost every game which has something different init the makers always think are this is how they are going to play the game but it never works and either will this

6. freedoms_stain

God dammit I want to see this video but the flash player at work is out of date and it’s not compatible with the Flash player on my Desire!

7. Gringoo

Champion [Resistance] – Perfect In Between

Pretty cool music as always, ubi! :D

8. No_PUDding

I just feel pretty uneasy about the sexy bitchbeing in the game at all.

I think I understand why Desilet left, this game looks pretty stupid. It LOOKS stupid, but i do want to PLAY it.

And the music is terrible.

9. Johnny Cullen

Oh hush Pud, that’s good music. :P

I wuv you, Gringoo. Managed to find it on Spotify.

10. No_PUDding

Hah. I so want to be antagonistic, but I won’t.

But I will say the music doesn’t suit the trailer. It feels amatuer.

11. JonFE

She should be able to choke others to death with those thighs of hers. 8O

12. AHA-Lambda

nice, lookin forward to this, i loves me some AC :P

13. BigBang

for me seems to be usual deathmatch with knifes, even without guns. Assassin’s Creed is not a multiplayer series