Doctor Who: The Adventure Games hit the US

Thursday, 22nd July 2010 19:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

drwho

It’s about damn time.

The US can now download the first two chapters for Doctor Who: The Adventure Games exclusively through Direct2Drive (via BigDownload).

City of the Daleks and Blood of the Cybermen are both now available for the bundle price of $4.95.

Giggity.

Two more chapters in the series are expected to be released in the UK soon, but no date as of yet.

1. LOLshock94

not only a shit program but probely a shit game

2. Funkyd

It’s actually a good show (this series, anyway) and I’ve heard good things about this. Glad they didn’t give in to complaining Yanks who thought they should get it for free as well.

3. mightyhokie

My wife (an Anglophile) got me into this show when David Tennet was the Doctor and I liked it a lot. As a kid (I’m 40) all I remember is that Dr. Who was an old looking guy with a white man’s afro and compared to Kirk he was shit. So when I started watching it I was rather skeptical. I ended up liking it. When Tennet left and the new guy came in she didn’t want to watch it anymore. I said ‘now you got me into it…give it a chance’. She’s glad I said that because we love the show.

4. AHA-Lambda

@2 – i dont think they could legally anyway lol

5. Stephany Nunneley

@2 “Glad they didn’t give in to complaining Yanks who thought they should get it for free as well….”

We know your annual television license fee pays for BBC over there, so of course we would not expect to get the game free either.

My ears never heard anyone bitching about not getting it for free at least. Those who know anything wouldn’t have anyway.