Media Create has released its Japanese software figures for the week of July 5-11, and Nintendo’s Wii Party moved 235K units during its first week of availability.
White Knight Chronicles: Awakening of Light and Darkness, took second place with 176K copies moved, and the previous week’s chart-topper, Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge from Level 5, fell into third.
Crackdown 2 was released in Japan last week for Xbox 360, and debuted in seventh place moving 15K units.
Here’s the full top ten, courtesy of GI.biz.
- Wii Party – Wii: 235K
- White Knight Chronicles: Awakening of Light and Darkness – PS3: 176K
- Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge – DS: 98K
- Harvest Moon: Twin Villages – DS: 64K
- Taiko Drum Master DS – DS: 31K
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 – Wii: 26K
- Crackdown 2 – Xbox 360: 15K
- Friend Collection – DS: 13K
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Blue Samurai Challenge – PS3: 12K
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Blue Samurai Challenge – PSP: 12K