PES 2011 has “all-new power gauge system,” other stuff – shots and movie

Tuesday, 13th July 2010 10:08 GMT By Patrick Garratt

pes20112

New PES 2011 footage and screens today have shown off feint-mapping, “total 360-degree control” and the the new Stadium Edit mode.

Konami said the series’s latest additions will provide “total freedom of passing,” and has detailed a new power gauge system that allows players to measure every shot.

There are first screens for the “massively reworked” Become a Legend mode there as well, where players try to become the world’s greatest player.

The game features 1,000 new animations, stat fans. It’s out this autumn.

1. LOLshock94

pro 6 isthe best but this actually could beat fifa in reviews

2. Johnny Cullen

I wonder if it has a spit at the TV camera mini-game, where you play as Ronaldo and try to aim the spit at the camera lense.

3. gamesspott

It’s Good as Always. I like 2 play FIFA but Its Terrible in PC.

4. tenthousandgothsonacid

Will the stadium editor allow me to re-create Plough Lane in the 1980′s ? That would rule …

5. MrBambinoDent

I knew it .. Shit always happens

6. amirmir

First they should do something about team licenses, Then I will think about how much the game has changed or the new stuff it has.

7. varsas

Looking good, I’m hoping that they get it mostly right this time. I’ve enjoyed the switch over to Fifa in the last couple of years but some of the ongoing issues are starting to annoy me as those in PES did in the past.

@6: Given EA have bought all the main licences and have more money it’s a bit difficult for Konami to ever match them.

8. mathare92

Besides Messi and Ronaldo, the rest of the players just look too rigid to me.