Fallout: New Vegas gets the shit screened out of it

Thursday, 8th July 2010 12:32 GMT By Patrick Garratt

falloutvegas3

In your pants, motherfucker. In your post-apocalyptic fucking desert pants. Right up your fucking New Vegas. Get back in your poker bunker and eat a fucking rad-roach. Then look at some screenshots after the break.

Game Watch has posted 17 screens of Fallout: New Vegas. Get them all below.

Some of these you will have seen before: Gamersglobal and NMA posted them up before very quickly taking them down again for a reason we will never be able to fathom.

Whatever. Obsidian’s take on Fallout’s revamp is looking purdy as a tuppeny whore in these new images, which show vistas, combat, the ever-ready golf club and some other stuff. Shooty shooty, radioacty.

The RPG’s a guaranteed whopper, slated as it is for an autumn release for PC, PS3 and 360.

Check out the screens, have a little wank, pre-order the CE to ensure you’re in full receipt of your “Lucky 38 platinum chip”. Life will never be better than this.

1. StolenGlory

Fucking McFuckerton!

Nice shots :)

2. Anders

Awesome. Can’t wait.

3. NiceFellow

Looks Fuckin’ okay.

4. Blerk

Seems to be coming along nicely. Best set aside six weeks or so of my life.

/checks calendar

5. Gheritt White

Um… Am I the only one that thinks 3D FO looks ugly as sin?

6. XboXMormor

Cant wait! :D
    But I have a question for you guys, should I get this for my PC or PS3? I like having my games on the PS3 but I do like the mods for the PC version.

7. Blerk

They do insist on giving out screenshots all from the third-person perspective, which is hideous. Did anyone really play the game in that mode? Give us some proper in-game first-person shots next time, Bethesda.

8. tute

Sry to say, but they’re old. Some of em are pre E3-Shots…

9. Johnny Cullen

It looked very good when I seen it back in France. Proper good stuff.

10. wishdokta

Lately, headlines and descriptions over here don’t really tell something. Just a thought.
    For the screens, looking forward to it!

11. Xuchilbara

@6 I am asking myself the EXACT same question… If I get it on PS3, my GF can enjoy it to (she likes watching) and I will get the trophies… But, if I get it on PC… I think I will enjoy it more, and MODS!

12. MushroomStamp

Ill get the pc version just for the extra graphical prowess. But play it with the 360 controller and big screen ;)