Enslaved pre-order extras detailed

Tuesday, 6th July 2010 08:31 GMT By Johnny Cullen

enslaved4

What do you get for pre-ordering Namco’s Enslaved. You get this. This is what you get.

And what you get depends on where you place an order for the Ninja Theory adventure.

GAME will give you a “classic Monkey” skin and double melee damage, the latter of which is unlocked once you finish the game.

Play.com’s offering the “Sexy Robot Trip”, which gives duration to staff shot stun basis from Monkey, melee stun charge attacks and EMP blasts from Trip [Fuck me - Ed].

Amazon’s dishing out a Ninja Monkey skin and unlimited staff blast ammo.

Good stuff.

The game, a futuristic retelling of Journey to the West, is shaping up nicely for its October release on PS3 and 360. It looks cracking, going by what we saw of it in Barcelona in May. Go place a pre-order.

Thanks, CVG.

1. Blerk

Classic Monkey skin?

2. Robo_1

Exclusive DLC is the last thing to make me put my hand in my pocket. Demon Souls is a good example of how to do a good special edition.

3. Johnny Cullen

Blerk – :D

4. Blerk

It’d be awesome though, wouldn’t it? Much better than their own character designs. :-D

5. mington

6. Gheritt White

Argh – I don’t know which one to get!!!

7. Blerk

I’d go for the ‘bargain bin three weeks after release’ version.

8. The Hindle

Ahh Blerk you share my views that this is also going to flop?

9. mington

i think it’ll be a fun 8 hour rental.

These type of games should be released Digitally only at a slight discount. If this and Alan wake was released straight on to the Live market place at 25 quid a pop, i think they’d make a hell of a lot more money

10. The Hindle

Yea thats a good idea or maybe if they launched it in March or the Summer when hardly no games come out, but no they launch it in October when everything else is out :(

11. Blerk

It might turn out to be decent, but it doesn’t ‘feel’ like the kind of game that’s going to sell. It’d be nice to be proven wrong on that given that it’s not the usual kind of stuff and it’s a new IP, btw. But I’m not holding my breath.

12. The Hindle

The irony of this is Ninja Theory went multiplatform so they could sell more yet i can see Enslaved doing worse then Heavenly Sword imo

13. Blerk

Yeah, you pretty much get a guaranteed sales kick with an exclusive simply because it generates more talk, exclusives being such a rarity these days and all.

Namco don’t appear to do much marketing for their games either, which is possibly going to be a problem for this title in particular.

14. AHA-Lambda