Video – Killzone 3 gameplay from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Friday, 25th June 2010 08:34 GMT By Joe Anderson

killzone36

Some great new footage from Killzone 3 has popped up, thanks to NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show.

In the video, Guerrilla boss Hermen Hulst gives Jimmy a demo of the game, allowing him to play in both 2D and 3D.

The action on screen shows the presenter using a jet pack and firing at the Helghast.

Later in the video he switches to 3D, which seems to impress the host.

Killzone 3 is due for release on February 2011, exclusively to PS3.

1. Joe Anderson

That game looks awesome, I wonder if they pinched the jetpacks from halo though. hehe.

2. Gama_888

actually killzone retribution did it before halo :)

3. Syrok

And lets not forget Jetpac

4. Joe Anderson

@2 Ah cool. In any case the JetPacks looks great.

5. Gekidami

No, Halo did not invent jetpacks nor were they the first to put them in a video game…

And from that video:

“You can also play this game multiplayer, with your friends, actually.”

Coop?

6. KAP

@1 not the first time ive seen a comment like that. Goes to show more about someone then you’d care to actually share dude Lol

7. koopa

Jimmy is not a shooter type of guy, he should of practice first.

8. Gama_888

tbh i really like this video as it shows there advertising a killzone 3 more than they did with 2.
    all of us gamers knew killzone was in 3D for a long long time, yet just listen to the crowd when he says it.
    they need to show these games to the public more, and get them all off halo xD

9. sg1974

whatever you think of this moron, his reaction after putting on his glasses speaks volumes doesnt it?

10. ivycrew707

@8 totally agree

11. itsucks

The public was bored to death… hey guyz, looks nice the blur and effects… what a shitty game to see. Press X to blow shit up on rails.

At least grow a brain and trew up there the FPS demo.

12. theevilaires

the game looks fucking incredible but enough with the late night stuff.

13. Dralen

That was pretty funny more than anything, the way Jimmy freaked out when he was playing in 3D was damn funny.

14. LePlatypus

@12 it should end tomorrow because it’s the end of video game week on Late Night but tbh i’ve enjoyed watching the late night coverage of these games. Jimmy Fallon’s reactions are hilarious

15. theevilaires

Well good #14 because I know its cool to try and grab a different audience if you can but its a nightmare seeing these game execs try to be calm and collective while Fallon makes an ass out of the playing experience.

16. Dannybuoy

ohh my gosh.. ohhh my gosh.. I think he liked it. I can’t wait for 3D Move games.. ohhh yesss

17. Bleak Harvest

I’m glad I didn’t stay up for this. I watched two minutes of this Jimmy dudes stand up. Worst two minutes of my life.

But nothing new to see here. I feel like the “multiplayer with your friends” thing was just online, though.