Perils of Summer Sale on Steam – Star Wars, CoD, Alpha Protocol

Friday, 25th June 2010 19:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

steamswsale

Day Two of Steam’s Perils of Summer Sale is upon us, and below the break are a list of goodies on sale for today only, along with additions to the collection packs.

First up, here are packs on sale until July 4:

• The Call of Duty Collection was added for 76 percent off at $29.99/£21.99
  • The Star Wars Collection is 55 percent off at $74.99/£52.99
  • Steam Indie Packs – are both $19.99/£14.99 each and contain five games

On sale today only:

• Aliens Verses Predator Classic 2000 – $1.25/£0.75
  • Alpha Protocol – $33.49/£16.74
  • Galcon Fusion – $2.50/£1.75
  • Ghostbusters The Game – $4/£3.00
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City – $14.99/£9.99
  • Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West – $5.10/£3.40
  • Resident Evil 5 – $12.50/£7.60
  • Serious Sam HD Bundle – $7.50/£

Prices for the one-day sale above are good for another 22-hours, so get to getting ‘em.

See what you missed out on yesterday through here.

1. Peetry

Just picked up GTA … awsum. 2moz and the coming days could you guys post the UK pricing as well?

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 I an in the US, and don’t have access to the store in the UK. I can convert the sums, but they may be inaccurate that way.

3. spiderLAW

We discovered that they would be innacurate that way when calculating it yesterday.
    USA prices are more expensive by a couple of dollars even when using the correct currency rate. And the differences vary.

4. jacobvandy

5. Stephany Nunneley

@4 I could kiss you for that. Without the ?cc=uk it just redirects me to the US version.

6. endgame

Steph this is the place to go if u want to convert prices: http://www.steamprices.com/us/

7. Uncontested

Glad I didn’t buy STALKER CoP the other day when I was at Best Buy lol, its on sale if you qualify for the Loyality program. (I bought Clear Sky forever ago on STEAM.)