Castlevania: Harmony of Despair may eventually hit PSN

Thursday, 24th June 2010 23:05 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

harmonyofdespair

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair could eventually be released on PSN should the title sell well on Xbox Live, according to Konami’s Koji “IGA” Igarashi.

Speaking with D’toid at E3 last week, Igarashi said that right now, his main focus is releasing the game on XBL.

As far as a full 2D action-exploration Castlevania game in hi-def was concerned, Igarasgi said he was “not sure how long we’ll have to wait” on something like that.

Hopefully, not too much longer, but until then, there’s always Harmony of Despair this summer.

Check out the trailer of it in action below.

1. Isuru86

This would be neat.

2. xino

it only hits PSN, when they don’t make enough money on Xbawks Live

3. onlineatron

It will make money, it’s the headliner in Microsoft’s Summer of Arcade promotion.

I bought all those games last year just because they seemed special during the dry summer months (and with the exception of TMNT they all were).

4. Stoopid_Snot

bring firs Symphony of the Night in the EU store out

5. SunKing

Symphony of the Night looks a mess on XBLA. I played the trial version last week, and it just looks awful on an HDTV. If you have a PSP, I’d just go ahead and buy Chronicles.

6. DaMan

looks bad. but at least this one does resemble Castlevania.

7. Blerk

I’m a bit worried about the timer. I like to take my time exploring in Castlevania games, I do not want to be up against the clock.

8. 2plus2equals5

It seems a port from ds!
    It’s all so tiny!

9. Blerk

The camera’s fully zoomable. The entire castle is viewable in one go if you zoom right out, or just a single room if you zoom right in.