Kotick would like to “create an online world for Call of Duty”

Saturday, 19th June 2010 20:34 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

bobbykoticka2

Bobby Kotick has said that if he could make one instant change for Activision, it would be to create an online world for Call of Duty.

Speaking with The Wall Street Journal, Kotick that doing so would give players a much more “compelling experience” as as well as “really satisfy the interests of the customers”.

“I would have Call of Duty be an online subscription service tomorrow”, he told the online version of the paper when asked what he wanted should he “snap his fingers”.

“When you think about what the audience’s interests are and how you could really satisfy bigger audiences with more inspired, creative opportunities, I would love to see us have an online Call of Duty world.

“I think our players would just have so much of a more compelling experience.

“I think our audiences are clamoring for it. If you look at what they’re playing on Xbox Live today, we’ve had 1.7 billion hours of multiplayer play on Live. I think we could do a lot more to really satisfy the interests of the customers.

“I think we could create so many things, and make the game even more fun to play. We haven’t really had a chance to do that yet, so that would be my snap of the fingers”.

When asked if that was indeed coming, Kotick only replied “hopefully”.

You can read the full thing if you have an online subscription to the site – or you can just Google: Steve Jobs Convinced Me to Quit College and get it that way.

Thanks, NeoGAF.

1. S0meRand0mN00b

why doesnt he just want to go gome to hell!?!

2. Erthazus

Jesus… I hope he will retire someday…

Yeah, he know how to make money, but he fucking don’t care about gaming. This is so disturbing…

3. Hybridpsycho

Why does he have to be a c*nt?

Can’t someone put this guy out allready? Robert Kotick makes me sick… >_>

4. Erthazus

No innovation, shitty games, but huge chunk of money…

someone take away Blizzard from them. I can’t believe that i’m preordering Starcraft II, i so don’t want to do that :( but i want to play it ;(

5. Enkeixpress

Argh!! .. His fucking smug grin on that pic.. I wanna’ punch him but don’t want to break my monitor from doing so :(

6. DeSpiritusBellum

So now according to crybabies, wanting to make an MMO is suddenly a huge, evil thing?

I don’t see anything particularly nefarious about what he’s saying, but then again I don’t buy into internet bullshit. It goes without saying that subscriptions are a stable and sustainable source of income, but they aren’t exactly easy to gain. Before you get a million subscriptions you need a superior product.

You want a guy who actually doesn’t care about gaming, check out Ricitiello. The guy never worked in a media company before, let alone a gaming one. He just goes whereever the paycheck is.

7. Erthazus

“to make an MMO is suddenly a huge, evil thing?”

On the CoD franchise. Such a great idea. Riiiiiiiight.
    If Activision will make WOW 2 i’m all over it. But CoD? Sheesh, thats just greed and everyone know that. Even CoD fanboy like you ;)

8. DeSpiritusBellum

@7 So let me see if I have this right…

Making a CoD MMO is evil because… It makes money.

So by your logic… All games are evil?

I hate to tell you this, but there isn’t a widely published game out there that goes into production unless someone thinks it’s gonna make them a lot of money.

The fanboy remark is too childish for me to even start with. Very impressive.

9. Erthazus

@8 “Making a CoD MMO is evil because… It makes money”

No, it’s not. It’s just some ideas for making money are pathetic.
    Like for example Twilight.

10. DeSpiritusBellum

@9 It just shows why Bobby Kotick is where he is, and you are where you are.

If making MMOs out of wellknown, popular franchises was somehow a flawed concept, then explain WoW. That was based on an old franchise called Warcraft.

So, in fact, it seems the opposite is true – Using an already popular franchise is exactly the way you make a succesful MMO.

And you might think that Koticks ideas for making money are “pathetic”, but he’s already won the argument. He makes billions for a multinational company on a yearly basis – How much do you earn for your employers? I really don’t think they want you instead.

11. G1GAHURTZ

He doesn’t work, he’s a student.

12. Erthazus

@10 Seriously, i don’t care about others money. I really don’t care. It’s not my concern from the start. Can you really stop explaining things that i know and i really don’t need to know?
    WOW was a great idea by Blizzard. I and everyone else accepted it and waited for it. It was almost designed to be an MMORPG game and i even remember a poll when they asked: how about MMORPG game out of Warcraft universe? WOW is awesome and thank god it has nothing to do at that time with Acti.
    I started topic about gaming and Call Of duty as the MMORPG is not just a bad idea, it’s stupid idea. Case closed. Others will agree with me. Thats it.

@11 Mr. Toilet cleaner knows everything. Of course. Go better clean the toilet.

13. G1GAHURTZ

I like it when you call me “toilet washer”.

It reminds me just how pathetic your English is! LOL!!!

Retard.

14. G1GAHURTZ

As much as I’d like to play a CoD MMO, I’m not sure how it’d work or how different it could be from current online CoD without losing its appeal.

Besides, without IW, you get the feeling that Acti will be stuck with the current CoD engine as Treyarch haven’t shown any signs of being able to do anything other than copy and paste.

You have to wonder how viable an idea like this really is, since the canned Halo MMO was being made TPS and obviously getting canned meant that even MS don’t seem to think that it’s a definite win.

CoD is practically an MMO already, what with the points system, etc, anyway.

Still, if Kotick says it’s “coming”, then I’m interested to see how it’s supposed to work…

15. Kysshin

That guy looks like a crooked accountant…Creepy.

16. DeSpiritusBellum

@14 Yeah, I don’t see how you’d do it either. On the other hand I played quite a bit of Planetside, although that was a grander, more strategic and tactical game. With CoD you really just want to hone your reflexes and cap some skulls as soon as possible.

@12 Desperate much? “This comment section agrees with me – I win”. Just accept when you’ve been outplayed, man. There’s no need to get pathetic.

Fact is, if you don’t agree with something on this site, then that just becomes the ultimate, undisputed truth, even when the entire gaming public is proving you wrong on a daily basis. Wake up and smell the coffee, eh?

17. Erthazus

@16 “Just accept when you’ve been outplayed, man.”

In what? You really like to calculate someone’s money. I’m saying SECOND time. S E C O N D.

Money is not my concern, maybe you have there big chunk of money or you work on Activision, i know that you are a fanboy of Activision that defends everything that is with Koitick, Call Of Duty and Acti even if they have shitty games. Your choice. I don’t care.

but my fucking opinion. OPINION. Call Of Duty is a BAD idea. got it? I repeat: BAD IDEA.

Everyone else says here feels the same or read somewhere else opinions or go to Activision fanboy forum where they praise Bobby Kotick if there is one of course.
    If you don’t agree, don’t write to me. Who answered to my post? You. Thats it. Case closed. Or i need to repeat third time?

18. G1GAHURTZ

@12:

LOL!!!

Good edit, retard!!

LOL!!!!!!

19. Erthazus

@18, Street sweeper have Premenstrual syndrome. :D

20. G1GAHURTZ

Did him reely?

Him gone to Ireland for get job! ha ha!

21. DeSpiritusBellum

@17 Fanboy? Only in your head, man. I think all publishers are glorified pimps, and while MW2 is the best shooter around, it’s hardly flawless. I don’t have any problem admitting that.

The difference between you and me is that I’m smart enough to admire people who are good at what they do, like Kotick. You might not like him, but everything he’s done up until now has worked.

Worked = Tried, tested, proven.

It’s not just naive ideas like the ones you’re throwing around, it’s solid business models that are completely validated by the consumers, which is what rules gaming today. Gaming might be a really cool creative medium, but it’s ruled by a multi billion dollar industry.

And I think I’m staying on VG247. It’s a nice site. Unlike you I don’t have a hysterical need to have everyone agree with me.

I just like to stick with the facts and argue my case.

22. Erthazus

“Fanboy? Only in your head, man.”

“MW2 is the best shooter around”

Yeah. MW2 is not the best shooter. It’s your opinion and many folks disagree with you and you disagree with me, us whatever. ;)
    Stop being a fanboy seriously.

“The difference between you and me is that I’m smart0″

No, you are not. Again. Third time. I don’t care about his money and his job. His job is to sell the PRODUCT. Great. Cool.

fourth time: I don’t care. I care about games and it’s quality where he is not involved except for budget that he give to devs to make AAA titles or shitty games like Blur, Spider mans, CoD and e.t.c.

You will say again that he makes great job? Did i said here that he is doing his job wrong or bad? (!) This topic is about Call Of Duty and his opinion to make it MMORPG with subscription (!), mate. Can your brain at least ancknowledge my opinion? My opinion exclusively for you: Call Of Duty as the MMORPG game is WRONG and stupid and it’s more stupid with subscription. ZING!

:D Seriously. I said 4 times that i don’t CARE about his money, PR and his job. He speaks his opinion and here is where i and other thinks that this idea could be bad for gaming. Good for his pocket? Sure. When i start saying about Acti opinion, you here in 3-4 minutes. Jeez.

@Street Sweeper,

“Did him reely?

Him gone to Ireland for get job! ha ha!”

Fix your english. I as a troll don’t have that much mistakes XD Bwahahaha! NOW! Clean my toilet! XD

23. Nelius

@DBS You don’t buy into internet bullshit? What about your own? The developers make the billions not Kotick. Call of Duty was made soley by the vision and labour of IW and Treyarch. All I ever see Kotick talking about is endless monitizing and fracturing of existing products. Never is there any insight into what would actually make a good gameplay experience and what is the best value for the consumers. EA and Ricci on the other hand is all the opposite, just look at their variety of GGs.

On topic. Was never a sucker for subscription based gaming mainly because I expect something tangible in return (new content) after every monthly payment. If a COD MMO can manage this value for the consumer then I would consider it.

24. G1GAHURTZ

@22:ha ha ha! you needing for lern ‘much and many’ too funny! (!) hahaha!

did i’m said for going again? ha ha ha!

You no have toilets gone inn bush. latvia

25. NinjaMidget

I’ve never seen the word fanboy been thrown about like this in a long time! lol

But anywho, I can’t quite understand how a MMORPG of COD would work, interesting but not entirely feasible.

While we’re on the subject of the grinning buffoon up there, I personally don’t agree with his way of conducting business. Yes he’s making craploads, but constantly rehashing the same old formula game like COD is repeditive and counter-productive to the industry, no matter how much it makes…I hope whoever is making Halo these days pays heed to this!

26. reask

You know guys on topic this could be good really.
    The online play for me personally has become so much fun recently. (txs Giga).
    I mean why not expand it?
    Is that a bad thing really?

27. reask

Good post :)
    Stick around for goodness sake.

28. Hybridpsycho

FLAME WARS.

I have to add my fair share to this.

@G1GAHURTZ, please just learn how to spell and form sentences with correct grammar in them. You’ve made no attempt to add anything to this so called discussion, shut up or deliever.

@DeSpiritusBellum(lol @ the name)

I’m not normally the one to overuse this word, but it does fit you quite well…fanboy.

I understand you defending the CoD Series, I for one is a great fan of CoD2 and CoD4 (MW2? Not So much…).
    However, I’ve yet to see a reason for you to defend Robert Kotick. He is contributing nothing to the gaming industry, all he wants is money and he has no part in the development of the actual games.

Robert Kotick for you: He think games are to cheap, we customers should pay more for them.

That fact alone should give you enough to hate him for what he is, a greedy selfish fuck.
    He hasn’t worked his way to the “top” in the gaming-industry, one can only assume he was born with a silverspoon up his arse and was crowned the king of some throne a long time ago.

Also the very idea to make a CoD MMO is quite absurd, sure he wants to make money and he plans on doing this by using a famous franchise?
    Damn, the idea might even work due to alot of people playing Modern Warfare 2 (in my opinion it is a very sad excuse for a game). How he is gonna pull it off? Beats me, I see no way of making an actual MMO out of the CoD series.

Might sell anyways though, Modern Warfare 2 proved to us that a game doesn’t have to be good as long as you deliever marketing.

Over ‘N Out.

29. DeSpiritusBellum

@22 Actually, there’s a pretty big difference between an MMO and an MMORPG. You might want to read what the guy says more closely, there.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t make a perfectly good MMO out of a shooter, but maybe I just have more imagination when it comes to things like that.

If you don’t care about money, then why are you commenting on a business executive? He has next to no creative control over any IP. All he can do is say “You’re fired”/”You’re hired” “You get money”/”You get nothing”. He starts things and he can end them.

That’s his job. And so far he’s been right.

If that’s not good enough for you – Boohoo, buddy.

@28 Fact: Prices were raised; Fact: Modern Warfare 2 outsold everything; Fact: Consumers have spoken, the price is a-okay.

Seriously, you can call Kotick a douchebag for being too good at his job, but he isn’t Satan, he isn’t God. He’s just a suit in a corporation making decisions, that the consumers are justifying on an unheard of scale, with their dollars and cents.

30. LordCancer

i want play fable 3 with bobby kotick have his kids and then murder them in front of him and watch him cry like a little girl.

31. G1GAHURTZ

“@G1GAHURTZ, please just learn how to spell and form sentences with correct grammar in them.”

O RLY?

You’ve made no attempt to add anything to this so-called discussion. Shut up or deliver.

(See comment 14, btw…)

I understand that you’re defending the CoD series. I, for one, am a great fan of CoD2 and CoD4.

That’s Robert Kotick for you. He thinks games are too cheap and that we, his customers, should pay more for them.

He hasn’t worked his way to the “top” in the gaming-industry

He hasn’t worked his way to the “top” in the games industry.

The very idea of making a CoD MMO is also quite absurd. He wants to make money and he plans on doing this by using a famous franchise. (Still doesn’t make sense.)

It might sell, anyway. Modern Warfare 2 proved to us that a game doesn’t have to be good in order to sell well, but it will if you can deliver a good marketing campaign.

32. LordCancer

lol O RLY thas funy

33. Joe_Gamer

The question is “are gamers willing to buy a game and then pay a monthly sub for CoD?”

I’m gonna say no, but I bet we find out in the next few years. Personally I think they are choking the goose to death but hey gotta get those golden eggs somehow. What’s that you say? hard work, compelling story lines and a bit of innovation? Well that’s certainly an unusual idea, we’ll call that plan B, but for now were just gonna keep fucking this goose.

I stopped supporting Activision when they gave the big FU to PC games for Modern Warfare 2, Price raise and no dedicated servers? God damn guys you gotta boil the frog, can’t just set it on fire, shit you know better Bobby boy.

Kotick wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t so god damn obvious about trying to rape your wallet. He’s an unabashed wallet rapist and that’s just not cool, I mean every publisher in the world is trying to get in your wallet but most of them have the decency to at least pretend they care about “gameplay” and “customer satisfaction”.

WoW had a massive storyline and fully developed fantasy world when they turned it into an MMO, CoD has uhhh, shooting? None of the FPSMMO’s I’ve played has been worth a damn, and I played many, from Tabula Rasa to The Agency. I’ve been dying for a FPSMMO that I could really get into but they always fall flat on the story. It’s like these guys never read anything deeper than the funny pages of the local paper. “Writers? we don’t need to pay for writers we have bullets.” Very frustrating.

MMO’s also have tons and tons of content, dozens of character models and classes, Millions of NPC’s thousands of pages of dialogue, gigantic wide open areas. FPS multiplayer is all about cramming live human opponents into a warehouse or airfield and seeing who’s got the best reflexes, a few new maps every couple of months doesn’t really require enough server resources to justify a subscription IMHO.

34. Erthazus

@29 do you care how i say? MMORPG or MMO. It’s all the bad idea to make out of Call Of duty MMO or MMOFPS.

“then why are you commenting on a business executive?”

Because it’s my opinion. I can’t do it or what?

“As to whether MW2 is the best shooter or not, certainly the people buying games say that it is, and certainly reviewers think that it is. ”

And Wii Sport Resort is the best game ever created. SALES are not the QUALITY. When you will understand that. Valve FPS games have sales of the Battlefield level, but they are 100000000% better then any fucking Clusterfuck from Activision. There are a lot of games that people don’t need, but inb essence they are masterpiece. People wants to eat everyday MCDonalds stuff.
    Call Of duty is that MCChicken or cheap hamburger. Case closed.

you just like the game and defending. Defend as much as you want. Uncharted 2 was the best game last year for example and had not so much sales, but it rapes MW2 by thousand miles. Sales are a work of PR and Activision is doing a fantastic job selling these games.

Anyway On topic: Call Of duty as MMORPG is a bad idea.

@Street Sweeper, go wash my toilet and clean my street. Premenstrual dysphoric disorder is a problem, i understand that. Maybe i will call a DOCTOR for you XD :lol:

35. Amored

I’d play a Call of Duty MMO.

36. Freek

It’s not that making an MMO is wrong. It’s wrong to turn something into an MMO for absolutly no good goddamn reason beyond cash money and Koticks love of it.

There is no gameplay reason for CoD to be an MMO. It’s popular because it’s a good multiplayer shooter with a nice singleplayer component, there is no MMO here. He just thinks that because people like to play CoD in mutltiplayer you can simply atach a monthly fee to that.

37. G1GAHURTZ

@34:ha ha ha! look he talked heself (!) to funny! latvia

You. is. stupid. boy. ha ha ha(!)

“And Wii Sport Resort is the best game ever created. SALES are not the QUALITY.”

Wii Sport Resort have the QUALITY best motion control game(!).! Plus come with Wii anyway? bundle

“When you will understand that.”

When you will understand english(?)

“Valve FPS games have sales of the Battlefield level, but they are 100000000% better then any…”

Call OF duTy 2 is 10000000000000000000% better then Battlefield Bad (!) Company 2 ha ha ha

“There are a lot of games that people don’t need, but inb essence they are masterpiece.”

inb essence you talked in rubbish. all people by best game in year more than other game ha ha ha!

“People wants to eat everyday MCDonalds stuff.”

you are hungry go eat MCDonalds. latvia

Battlefield is microwave food go bad after 1 day(!) ha ha ha!

38. Shade 2k10

My biggest concern is the people, that all bought “Modern Warfare 2″, because when you can make your game sell that much, there is no doubt that atleast 50% of those would buy the “Call of duty: online” game.

39. raoullduke

i don’t get MMO’s they’re boring as shit to me. the people who play them must have no lives at all. dull repetitive level grinding. but to each they’re own.

but an FPS MMO won’t work in any way like people would want it to. it would play exactly like cod does now but you would pay to aaccess advanced stats and theater options like you get for free with halo now. aswell as the ocasional new weapon or something.

the dark master sugested the idea before MW2 came out and robert bowling quickly tweeted that it would never happen with a MW game.

if people are dumb anough to pay for that. its a great idea for the publishers, but an awfull one for gamers. as other companys will soon follow suit.

to be honest i think activision are about to learn a harsh lesson about franchise market saturation. apparently their are 3 cod games in development and a spin off. i was sick of the series about a week after MW2 landed.

and judging by the trailers black ops just looks like a direct rip off of MW2. no thanx.

40. DeSpiritusBellum

@34 You may think that the entire gaming press and 20 million people are wrong, but I’m smarter than to think that you can trick several countries worth of gamers into buying your product, simply by paying for a few banners and a tv commercial. Only an idiot would ignore an indicator like 20 million sales.

I’m not being defensive, I’m just argueing simple facts here. The fact that you desperately try to change the subject every time you’re proven to be flat wrong, is defensive.

It’s fair enough if you don’t think making an MMO out of one of the most popular gaming franchises in history is a good idea, but like I said, that’s why you don’t work in games.

41. OlderGamer

Why not?

One of the best and first MMORPGs was M59, built on a doom engine, played first person, and felt like a shooter with swords/arrows/magic. It was very PVP focused. And to this day it was the most fun I have ever had playing a MMO.

COD is a big name with lots of fans. Why not?

As for people that always seem to complain, it boils down to something simple. Don’t play it. I love Online games. And I play MMOs. What I don’t get, personialy, is the enjoyment playing offline SP games. All alone. By yourself. In a world were no one sees what you do, or cares what you do. Full of hollow NPCs. Could we be any bigger nerds?

But ya know what? No harm no foul. If I don’t like a game I am not forced to play it. Same for those folks that don’t get MMOs.

Live and let live.

COD Online? I won’t buy it, but I am sure millions will.

42. Erthazus

“like a shooter with swords/arrows/magic”

this works. But not in CoD setting. It’s a war, not bows and magic.
    The best MMO FPS game could be like Warhammer setting.

@40 Hey, ok. Go answer to others, they said everything that i wanted to say. I don’t care about 20 millions sales. I don’t care about Kotick,s pocket and i think that Call OF Duty as the MMO is a bad idea. Read others on why it is wrong.
    Uncharted 2 >>>>>> Modern Warfare 2. Normal people know that. DICE games >>>>>>>>>>>> Modern Warfare 2 (BTW just saw at Steam, 146 K players on MW2 and 9962 FULL SERVERS on BC2). Valve games >>>>>>>>>>>> All cheap CoD games combined.
    they all sold less then CoD games and people don’t care. DON’T CARE. But you know, Wii Sports Resort sold for 60 million, so maybe Wii Sports Resort >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Call Of Duty
    Oh… Hmmmm… Maybe this is true. Yeap, even Wii sports resort is better then Call OF duty game, at least it’s innovative. Zing!

Thats it. 2+2=? Do the math. I bought the game + it was shit = My opinion. ZING!

43. Anders

“Uncharted 2 >>>>>> Modern Warfare 2. Normal people know that. ”

“Normal people” know that everything is relative. Trolls and idiots say that one game is better than another and call it fact.

44. Erthazus

I’m not calling that it is a fact, but critics and people feedback was just epic, not to mention that it is game of the year. But critics and e.t.c. i don’t care. I care for gaming community in general that blown away by this game.

45. Anders

“+ it’s my opinion. I enjoyed Uncharted 2 and other games much more then Call Of Duty.”

Fine. Than write that. What you shouldn’t write is that everyone who doesn’t agree with you are weird people. It makes you look like a troll.

46. DeSpiritusBellum

@42 The fact is that plenty of people care.

You seem to live in some sort of alternate reality where a minority of people mouthing off on the internet somehow equals universal truth. The world is a bit bigger and a lot deeper than internet banter – And out there, tens of millions of people are paying 60 bucks for Modern Warfare 2, and liking it. Liking it enough to pay a grotesquely high toll for DLC, even.

You can equate Modern Warfare 2 to as many irrelevant games in other genres as you want to, but in the case of Uncharted 2, which I’m sure is excellent, it only got a meta-rating of ONE percentage point higher than Modern Warfare 2.

Ergo, using the facts and your own example of what defines crticial acclaim, Modern Warfare 2 is obviously as great a game as Uncharted 2, since one percentage point is well within the margin of error in any survey.

Thanks for clearing that up.

47. Erthazus

@46 “The fact is that plenty of people care.”

Plenty of people care about Wii sports Resort or Twilight, but i’m not ;)

“tens of millions of KIDS/Casual players are paying 60 bucks ”

Fixed.

“You can equate Modern Warfare 2 to as many irrelevant games in other genres as you want to, but in the case of Uncharted 2, which I’m sure is excellent, it only got a meta-rating of ONE percentage point higher than Modern Warfare 2″

Fuck Metacritic (c) Adam Sessler.
    I’m a hardcore player that have an experience with many awesome and not so much games and in my opinion MW2 is not great game and Uncharted 2 is a great game or Valve games are great games.

OK Lets stop here, it’s another conversation about:
    A: MW 2 is awesome
    B: MW 2 is not awesome

I said opinion about MMO and i’m done.

48. skullhunter13

How can he look so happy, when he plans to destroy cod

49. DeSpiritusBellum

@47 So 20 million people (That’s 20.000.000 – 7 zeroes) are exclusively kids and casual gamers?

Talk about denial…

So you don’t like Modern Warfare 2 – Fair enough. That’s an honest oppinion. It only gets pathetic when you try to make it seem like the only logical conclusion. A lot of people would disagree.

As for Bobby Kotick – If you hate him you basically just hate capitalism. All CEOs are driven by greed, and they all want your money. At the end of the day though, their succes depends solely on you and your peers.

Personally I admire people who earn their keep.

50. OlderGamer

“I can’t imagine anything more childish than to refer to yourself as a “hardcore gamer”. Don’t you see how pathetic that is? It’s like a kid on the playground saying he can swing higher than everybody else. Oh yeah, I’m sure the other kids are real impressed, Mr Hardcore.”

One of the best paragraphs I have read in awhile. Spot on. But to be fair most of us have gotten a bit full of ourselves when it comes to gaming from time to time. Myself included.

51. Gheritt White

Maybe a CoD MMO could work if it followed your trajectory from boot camp all the way through to operations in one of several theatres?

52. itwa5me

DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!

Talking to the wall street journal, give me a break!!!

Of course if he could snap his fingers we would all have our bank accounts hooked right up to activision.

KEEP GAMES FREE, shit we only already PAY $60 for them in the first place!

Get mad at this people, they’re ripping you off!….and BRAGGING about it in the wall street journal.

That guy is so ugly! What a joke!

btw thats the LAST activsion game I pay for, i’ll just steal it from now on, as I will no longer financially promote this greedy behavior.

53. G1GAHURTZ