SCEE boss: “I couldn’t say” if Last Guardian was to appear at gamescom or TGS

Thursday, 17th June 2010 10:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

thelastguardian

SCEA execs may know when we’ll see The Last Guardian again. SCEE boss Andrew House, on the other hand, apparently doesn’t.

“I couldn’t say right now,” he said in an interview with Eurogamer when asked if we would see it again in Cologne at gamescom in August, or at Tokyo Games Show in September.

House reaffirmed, however that Team ICO are “hard at work” at it, further adding he hasn’t seen the game in action other than what has been shown publicly.

“Having spent six years working in Japan, I can guarantee you people will be hard at work, all hours of the night and day,” he said. “I have not seen it recently, other than what’s been shown publicly.”

Asked why he thinks the game skipped E3, he further added: “I think the team just made a decision that they didn’t want to talk about the progress on the game or reveal it at this particular stage, and we have to respect that.”

Soon. Please soon.

1. Erthazus

Sony, what was a fucking problem showing The Last Guardian?

2. Freek

It’s going to be TGS.
    It’s praticly the “Sony show”, it’s a japanese game, it would fitt nicely.

They’ll have Agent or something at Gamescom.

3. Erthazus

@2 Cool. Smash the whole E3 presentation with talking and if i remember last TGS was shit to Sony.

4. Blerk

I was a bit disappointed there wasn’t even a mention of it. Even a snippet of a new teaser trailer would’ve done.

5. Herlock

Erthazus
    I want play it, yu know its in devellopement right, so trailer or not, who care ?

6. Shubb9

I’m attempting to convince myself that it was neglected so more progress could be made on the PS2 HD makeovers, setting up a future event where they can announce/show both simultaneously. *crosses fingers*

7. Catkiller

SONY! Dont make games THE BIG DEAL!!! Its just games, produce them, dont let us wait years like its in GT5 case!!!! We should be waiting for the GT6 now, not the first GT on the PS3!!!!!