Killzone 3 cover art revealed with Move compatible logo

Thursday, 17th June 2010 18:10 GMT By Joe Anderson

killzone35

Sony has revealed the cover art for Killzone 3, complete with Move compatible logo.

Killzone 3 is not due to release until February 2011, so it’s certainly got its cover art rather early.

Maybe Sony is just trying to build the hype, already.

As you can see below, the new packaging includes the new PlayStation Move logo as well as a 3D compatible logo.

It’s also a lot brighter than past Killzone retail art, giving it a more appealing, albeit sinister look, than the series usual Helghast coverboy.

Thanks, SpartanNuke (via Flickr).

killzone 3 cover art

1. daytripper

slick, i like it.

2. Alakratt

Really, US cover art still sucks. Almost for every game! KZ2, for example, its EU art was way better than US’. And really, are all those logos neccessary?

3. Anders

@2: 1+

4. Gekidami

Logomania.

5. Erthazus

@2 +1

6. Dralen

I agree that the EU art in almost all cases is better, but I do like this one. I guess I will wait and see on what the EU art looks like.

7. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Yeah, the Guerrilla, 3D, and Sony logos should totally be shrunk some. Other than that – looks good!

8. Alakratt

I dunno…it looks…too plain (and not in a good way). I like minimalistic art, really do, but this looks like a part of a screenshot they took and decided, fuck it, let’s use THAT part of THAT screenshot for the cover. IMO, of course.

9. theevilaires

Is this really official. I haven’t seen that golden SONY logo since the PS1 days. Art cover looks so-so but the game is no where to be released yet. So someone start a thread over at the official PlayStation boards for alternative cover art.

10. Bleak Harvest

One thing I miss about living in England is the superior box-art. Then again, the release dates over here are quite nice =)