Time Crisis: Razing Storm PS3 exclusive, three games in one

Wednesday, 16th June 2010 19:43 GMT By Joe Anderson

razing storm

Briefly during yesterday’s Sony press conference, the company revealed that Time Crysis would be released for PlayStation Move, well now we have the details.

The game will be known as Time Crisis: Razing Storm and will be exclusive to PS3.

Two different modes will be included in the title, an on-rails-shooter and also a free-roam mode where you have control over your character.

The best news of all, is that Time Crisis: Razing Storm will also feature the full version of Time Crisis 4 and Deadstorm Pirates – three games for the price of one.

Time Crisis will be fully compatible with Move and if you had the previous game, it will also support the gun which came with it.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, if the games any good.

Thanks, Gamespot AU

1. Razor

Wooo…need to get this.

2. DaMan

yay, more on the rails crap :?

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

If this is CHEAP, I’d pick it up, just to relive the fun I experienced in the arcades many moons ago…

4. get2sammyb

Hope they bundle this with that ridiculous Move Zapper thing. Will definitely get this. Am I mad or did Sony not say something about Move titles being $39.99 the other night?

I mean, this would be great for £29.99 or something.

5. AHA-Lambda

ooh i love time crisis :)

6. Bulk Slash

I really wish they’d do an arcade perfect port of the original Time Crisis, it’s still my favourite of the series.

7. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I agree. I thought that’s what this was when i read the headline “three games in one”. :(

8. Herlock

“yay, more on the rails crap”

Like always ;)

9. DarkElfa

If I wanted to play a game on rails, I’d pack my PSP and grab some Amtrak tickets.

10. Gekidami

Free-roam mode dosnt sound very ‘on-rails’ to me. And i’m pretty sure TC4 also has a mode where you could fully control the character.