E3 Assets – Watch the full Gears 3 demo here

Tuesday, 15th June 2010 05:15 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

cliffyb e3 21010

Epic showed off Gears of War 3 tonight during the Microsoft E3 press event, and we have the entire demo below the break for you.

The game releases on April 8, 2011 in the UK for Xbox 360, with a US launch before it on April 5.

Watch the video, and enjoy the carnage.

1. ivycrew707

I’m sorry, maybe its the Sony fanboy in me, I’ve never even bothered to play and Xbox…..but that looks so last gen and basic

2. LordCancer

It’s not a sony fanboy thing. I don’t like gears of war either. Try bulletstorm instead, looks much better.

3. Gadzooks!

I dont understand why you trolls openly display your stupidity on forums so much.

Is it the equivalent of peeing to mark territory?

I think maybe you just dont have the mental capacity for inner monologue.

Either way, go walk in front of a moving bus.

4. Phoenixblight

Can’t wait to see how this game is. I loved the overall story of Gears series and I wonder how it will be in the 3rd part.

5. ivycrew707

@3……u do know what a forum is lol?

6. Blerk

Do we have decent-quality videos of the Microsoft stuff yet rather than the filmed-off-the-screen stuff?

7. Gadzooks!

Yeah, it’s where sensible posters have to put up with idiots like you posting nonsense. Go away and do it on another forum.

8. Mike

That looked awesome but yeah, the poor quality is holding it back.

9. manamana

Can’t wait, Gears is pure fun. Although Bulletstorm looks like even more fun. Reminder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HfCqw_8iKo&feature=player_embedded

10. daytripper

@1 its probably the gobshite in you more than anything

11. ivycrew707

awwwww the xbots feelings got hurt……:(

12. bytemap

I hear the complaining of graphics, but I’ll let you know, has it occured to anyone that maybe the other reason Sony and Microsoft adopted their motion controllers because it is easier to make non-HD games, super Realistic Graphics and make more money?

LOL-there comes a point that the graphics hit a wall, you may not see it, but it’s there. Keep up those funny comments – ROFL, this made my day. LOL

13. Gheritt White

Gears remains a meh-fest as far as I’m concerned – BulletStorm does bring back some great memories of Duke Nukem though!