Tue, Jun 15, 2010 | 03:08 BST
EA’s E3 press conference – everything in one place
EA came, saw, kicked butt and then made us fit, what a show.
Catch the round up after the break.
Tonight’s first reveal for EA was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and it got one thing right – this is hot.
Criterion’s take on the Need for Speed franchise is looking like nothing before it, and even better – we don’t have to wait too long to get our hands on it.
It is being released on November 16.
Elsewhere in the show, we were treated to dates for Dead Space 2, the reveal of a Medal of Honor beta, a new Vietnam expansion for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and lot more.
You can catch everything that was announced below.
- EA Press Conference
- Critierion’s Need for Speed called Hot Pursuit, out on November 16
- Dead Space 2 gets an official date
- Medal of Honor Beta goes live June 21
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam announced for winter
- EA reveals Gun Club for fans of shooters
- EA Sports MMA dated for October
- EA Sports Active 2 to support Kinect
- Bulletstorm releasing in February 2011
- E3: Check out the new screens for Crysis 2