EA’s E3 press conference – everything in one place

Monday, 14th June 2010 23:55 GMT By Joe Anderson

ealogo

EA came, saw, kicked butt and then made us fit, what a show.

Catch the round up after the break.

Tonight’s first reveal for EA was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and it got one thing right – this is hot.

Criterion’s take on the Need for Speed franchise is looking like nothing before it, and even better – we don’t have to wait too long to get our hands on it.

It is being released on November 16.

Elsewhere in the show, we were treated to dates for Dead Space 2, the reveal of a Medal of Honor beta, a new Vietnam expansion for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and lot more.

You can catch everything that was announced below.

1. onlineatron

Awful lot of PS3 love during the presser.

Everything (bar Bulletstorm, maybe) was played on a PS3.

2. daytripper

bulletstorm , crysis 2, ea sports active on 360

3. Erthazus

@1 Crysis 2 was played on Xbox 360.

PS: I liked EA Press conference.
    Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm are awesome.
    Crysis 2 i liked with the last trailer, it was a PC trailer. Really awesome.

4. onlineatron

The conference was good.

No surprises, but gameplay demo after gameplay demo was nice.

Better than MS.

5. cookiejar

Yeah, IMO better than Microsoft’s showing. Some great games there, and presented well. Well done EA. Never thought I’d say that!

6. SunKing

Yeah, that was a really good show from EA. Just really cool, professional, relaxed; and I thought the promo trailers for Madden and Live Broadcast were great.

7. theevilaires

hot pursuit FTW plus they were using DS3′s baby! hell yea!!!!

8. theevilaires

EA has fallen back in my good graces! They seem like the only third part devs backing the PS3 first and strong. Great job not joining the band wagon of noobs fresh out of school who can’t program for shit with cell!

9. Blerk

I dunno, I was a bit disappointed with that as well. There’s only really Dead Space 2 that’s a cert for me from that lot, the rest just aren’t pushing my buttons. What happened to the occasional oddities that EA used to tout at E3?

10. Phoenixblight

I was hoping that they would show off Mass Effect 3 and the Dragon Age sequel. All I have to look forward from EA was Dead Space 2.