Mafia II E3 trailer shows The Made Man

Friday, 11th June 2010 15:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Mafia II 3

If you thought the Mafia II trailer you watched yesterday was rather neat, you “ain’t seen nothing yet” as the saying goes.

RPS got its hands on the exclusive E3 trailer for the game, and it’s called The Made Man.

Not sure how this exclusivity was accomplished. Either money exchanged hands, a favor for a favor was done, or it’s quite possible someone whacked someone somewhere – either way it’s there, and we are too scared to ask questions.

Mafia II is out in August, and a demo is expected for PC, 360 and PS3 sometime before launch.

1. Blerk

Excellent! I don’t think I need to try the demo, tbh.

2. Raining_Upwards

@1 Agreed!

Although I hope they don’t try and put a crappy racing course mission in it like they did in the first game. I know they patched it after, but that mission was still shit.

3. mington

@2 lol

driving that fucking race car to the garage and back without hitting anything or alerting the police was a fucking nightmare

4. Dralen

This is looking great. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

5. Raining_Upwards

@3 Yep, my banana shaped keyboard can attest to that :)

6. satsugai

@2 I actually never finished Mafia because of that mission. Didn’t know they patched it.

7. Raining_Upwards

@6 Yeah they patched it to make it more forgiving when you crashed into stuff and they also reduced the sensitivity of the car handling.

You’re not alone either; I know plenty of folks who stopped playing it for the very same reason.

8. FadeLive

Is it just me or does all the E3 trailers seem to get released before E3 lol. Not that i’m complaining keep it rolling!

9. The Hindle

I hope they get Michael Imperoili, James Gandolfini, Tony sirico to voice some of the characters, nice Sopranos reunion.