Details of inFamous 2 are hitting tonight thanks to the latest issue of Game Informer.
News coming in from the states suggests that the game takes place in a new city called New Marais, which is a fictional New Orleans.
Other details are as follows:
- Cole hasn’t aged either way, instead he is simply re-designed.
- Cole’s voiced by a new voice actor.
- Cole will be spending his time in the game becoming a “super-super hero” in order to be able to beat the beast, this will involve him will be ramping up his power from the last game.
- There are now real cut-scenes as well as the traditional comic strip narrative.
- You wont just jump up buildings but will construct ways to make it up buildings using objects.
- There will be some new powers outside of electricity but Cole will still be the electric super hero.
- Melee weapons feature.
- Zeke is more helpful.
- More people, cars and generally more happening in the game.
This is everything for now, however expect a lot more over the coming days now that the US are getting hands on with their copy of Game Informer.
E3 will no doubt bring lots more information on inFamous 2 in a weeks time.
Thanks, Malekwat (via PlayStation Informer).