First Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock trailer shows us how to be a rock warrior

Friday, 4th June 2010 13:21 GMT By Johnny Cullen

gh6

Kerrang has up the first trailer of Guitar Hero 6, otherwise known as “Warriors of Rock”. It tells us how to be a true rock warrior. And it has pigs.

Get it below.

The video confirms a September release for it. That September 21 date from Amazon might not be wrong, then. Kiss, Queen and Black Sabbath are confirmed as some of the first bands to be in the game.

Expect its proper coming out party at E3 in a week-and-a-half.

Thanks, Kotaku.

1. OlderGamer

Forget all the crap, I just want to see the song list.

The first three are a great place to start.

2. Boris Fett

What a fucking embarrassment.

Even the tweeny Kerrang try-hards over on their site aren’t impressed by this, and that’s saying a lot right there.

3. OlderGamer

If it has a good rock/metal song list I will be very happy. Well that and if I can import or export all of the GH stuff under one disc.

4. Boris Fett

There’s more to music than rock.

A fact which only Harmonix seems to understand.

5. AHA-Lambda

i think that is maybe one of the dumbest things i have ever seen O__o

6. OlderGamer

More then Rock? You talking about Metal right?

I own both RB and GH. And most of their games. I am even looking forward to GreenDay RB, which I have preorderd.

I used to hate, strongly the GH games. But hey what the hell, music is music. And these games are about music. I have lots of songs under both games that I really enjoy playing.

I dislike very little when it comes to kinds of music.

But I love LOVE rock. From The Zombies/The Who/Beatles/Stones to Disturbed and almost everything in between.

I like Classic Rock the best. Well, and Metal. And, um, Hair Metal. And…what were talking about again?

I just enjoy music.

The first game that goes all rock will make me its slave.

Queen, Black Sabbath, and Kiss are a great start.

Still waiting for:

Classic GnR.
    Scorpians.
    Cinderella.
    Quiet Roit.
    More Journey.
    More Poison.
    More Motley Crue.
    More Bon Jovi.
    And so many more.

7. Amored

I really don’t get what’s so special about this game…
    When I hear/read the words Warriors of Rock, I’m thinking Brütal Legend.

So is this game new in any way, other than release date?
    Music games are so stupid. Sure, they’re fun, but why release so many “different” retail games? Why not, just keep adding DLC instead? I know… MONEY -_-

8. fanpages

Tracks confirmed so far:

AFI – “Dancing Through Sunday”
    Avenged Sevenfold – “Bat Country”
    Black Sabbath – “Children Of The Grave”
    Buzzcocks – “What Do I Get?”
    Children Of Bodom – “If You Want Peace… Prepare For War”
    The Cure – “Fascination Street”
    Def Leppard – “Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)”
    Dethklok – “Bloodlines”
    DragonForce – “Fury of the Storm”
    Drowning Pool – “Bodies”
    Foo Fighters – “No Way Back”
    Foreigner – “Feels Like The First Time”
    Jane’s Addiction – “Been Caught Stealing”
    KISS – “Love Gun”
    Megadeth – “Sudden Death”
    Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne – “Paranoid (Live)”
    Muse – “Uprising”
    My Chemical Romance – “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)”
    Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
    Rammstein – “Waidmanns Heil”
    The Rolling Stones – “Stray Cat Blues”
    Silversun Pickups – “There’s No Secrets This Year”
    Slayer – “Chemical Warfare”
    ZZ Top – “Sharp Dressed Man (Live)”

BFN,