New Red Faction to be shown on GTTV tomorrow

Thursday, 3rd June 2010 13:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

redfactioniii7

The worldwide reveal of the next Red Faction is coming tomorrow night on the latest episode of GameTrailers TV.

The news is dropped  in a promo for the episode on GT’s website. The game had already been promised for an E3 reveal by THQ.

SVP at the company Danny Bilson had said earlier this year that it would release in March next year, with 80 percent of the game taking place underground.

As well as Red Faction, the new GTTV will have the first gameplay footage of Crysis 2, as well as first gameplay footage of F.E.A.R. 3 and first footage of Vanquish.

Get the promo below.

1. Erthazus

Well, personally i’m interested only in Crysis and Vanquish.

2. AHA-Lambda

Yeah i’m not interested in the main feature either but want to see everything else strangely O_o

3. Erthazus

Dissapointment. they will show probably 360/PS3 version of Crysis 2…

4. Raining_Upwards

@1 Agreed, they are the only two reasons for me watching the show too.

Erth, what format are you getting Crysis 2 on, or do you have an uber-specced PC?

5. Erthazus

@4 I have very good-specced PC and PS3 and i liked Crysis 1 really much.

So i’m definitely getting the PC version. And you? If you are getting the PC version we can play Crysis 2 multiplayer together. Looking forward playing Multiplayer of Crysis 2 with VG247 community.

6. Raining_Upwards

Yeah I have a decently specced PC, a 360 and a PS3. I haven’t yet played the original Crysis yet though so i’ll need to grab that first.

In all likelihood i’ll prolly get the PC version, so if I do i’ll let you know details etc…

I already know that Crysis 2 will look awesome, so at the minute i’m looking forward to some in-game footage of Vanuqish, since it’s a big unknown at this point.

7. AHA-Lambda

yeah i want to see vanquish, its a big unknown for me too. Everyone else is hyped cos of platinum games but I just never rly got bayonetta tbh O_o

looked like a dmc clone to me *dodges thrown pitchforks and runs away*

8. DJ Deathstar

I agree with you, granted i only played the demo but i just thought meh its alright i suppose, i’m looking forward to Vanquish more so than i did Bayonetta

9. YoungZer0

Shame. GTTV doesn’t work for me lately. It loads but i can’t click on the buttons.

10. Raining_Upwards

@9 I wouldn’t worry.

I am sure that some enterprising YouTube folk will upload the videos shortly after their GTTV broadcast.

11. Erthazus

@9 Just refresh it or use Internet explorer. They have stupid Media player, so blame GT. I wish they could have the old one.

12. AHA-Lambda

@8 – exactly what I thought demo was so meh imo i never bothered picking it up no matter the reviews or how cheap it is now

13. Aimless

Red Faction Guerilla was one of the best games of 2009 with an exceptional multiplayer mode, so I’m definitely interested in where they’re taking the series next. I get the impression they’ll be returning to the terrain deformation of previous titles.

14. Moonwalker1982

@ 9

When using Firefox with all the popup and ad blockers(i love those,haha) they don’t play for me neither. I do see the blue bar moving ot the right, but i can’t click play. Find the IE Firefox plugin, so you can switch to the IE tab whenever you want. Watch GT TV with that plugin.

New Red Faction…i can’t wait to see this, LOVED RFG!!!

15. luffy

pretty hyped for Vanquish!